Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy @**es, put your cart back please. **added questions ***added reply that explains how it's done

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 514 Replies
17 moms liked this

Just left the grocery store. It's amazing that people can walk all the way around the store, some even with multiple kids in tow, yet can't put their carts in the corral.

So, are you too lazy to put your cart back?

If you're one of those entitled people saying that they shouldn't have to put their carts back because you think stores have employees just to round up YOUR carts for your lazy asses, I wonder this: do you pay for your own groceries, or do those hard working kids picking up after you pay for your groceries through their payroll taxes?

Another question: if you claim you can't put it back because of leaving kid or kids in the car - why would you leave them in the car and how did you manage to get them to the cart and get them in it if you can't manage to even put your cart back? How can some moms manage this and some can't?

Oh yeah, laziness and a feeling of entitlement is the answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One mom broke it down for those who really just cannot fathom how to get their carts back (it works for moms with multiple children). Thank you to all the moms who have attempted to explain this almost impossible feat to other, less capable and bewildered moms.

Quoting petie1104:

How to do this without leaving children alone (I know some have already said severe weather but that would be an exception. )

1) walk with cart to car
2) unload groceries
3)walk to art corral
4)remove children from cart
5) walk back to car and get everyone in 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cfcf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM
12 moms liked this
Especially when they are parked next to it!
sadiebug1228
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Well sometimes when I have my infant with me it's hard to put the cart up when it's so far from my car cause I don't wanna leave her in the car. If the thing is close to my car I will.

But I shop at a grocery store that brings ur groceries out for u cause they don't let u leave the buggies out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
6 moms liked this

i dont always put my cart back.   no biggie

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
5 moms liked this

Then it will put the cart guys out of a job, so no.

I leave mine in the middle of the parking lot!

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM

My grocery store brings the groceries out for me. :)

They also take the cart back in with them when they go!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Yes! I see that too all the time.

Quoting cfcf:

Especially when they are parked next to it!
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Well sometimes when I have my infant with me it's hard to put the cart up when it's so far from my car cause I don't wanna leave her in the car. If the thing is close to my car I will.

But I shop at a grocery store that brings ur groceries out for u cause they don't let u leave the buggies out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a nice service.

Quoting kattcooper:

My grocery store brings the groceries out for me. :)

They also take the cart back in with them when they go!

ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Nah I always put the cart back. however.......

i seen a lady a few weeks ago, in full on jogging/excersizing gear. she put the car in the space RIGHT next to the cart return. got into her car and left. no kids, just her. I was just sitting there thinking....'fucking seriously???' the cart return was NOT full, and she put it right in the middle of the actual parking spot that was right next to the return. just in the middle of the spot too, and then jotted her fanny back to her car and left.

Kes1s
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
5 moms liked this

Meh.  They pay a perfectly good teenager above minimum wage to go round up the carts.  Who am I to deprive them of their purpose?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)