Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's not a choice

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

It's not a choice to be gay just like it's not a choice to be straight.  Being straight or gay is not an opinion.  Opinions are choices.  You're either attracted to a certain sex or not it's plain and simple there ya go have a nice day and stop your cherry picking ways. 

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Buggy979
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Lol true so very true. ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

For some it is. The blanket statements suck all across the board.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM

margarita time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Backs out of post

Proud.mama.of2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
THANK YOU!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I've seen one girl sleep with a half dozen guys, then claim for two years straight she lesbian, mess around with multiple chicks, then back to men and talking shit on lesbians, and the whole time swearing she's not bi she's "just changed her mind" smh.

Obv she doesn't know what she wants lol I agree with you OP
hotmama88
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I believe the same. No man is going to voluntarily take dick up his ass if he really wants a woman. No woman is gonna deal with another woman's attitude in a relationship just for the sake of it. Do some ppl [I'd say prob more so women} go gay once they get tired of picking the wrong men. But genuinely gay ppl do it b/c that's who they want, and if the go straight it's b/c that's what society/their families/religion tells them to do

ProudMommaBear
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

one of my personal friends is like that.  One day she will have a girlfriend and claims she's 100% lesbian and the next day will be all over a guy and say she's straight....she came out a few years ago as a lesbian and now is in a committed relationship with a man... it irritates me a little but there's also people who are bisexual but won't admit it.  I personally don't care if someone bi, straight , gay, whatever. it doesn't hurt me lol.  As long as they're civil toward me I'll be civil toward them just like any other person on this planet.  I treat people the way they treat me, yes I've come across some very rude gay men in my life but hey there's rude straight guys all over the place.  it's just life.  My dad hates gay people and talks crap about them all the time, he pretty much thinks all guys are gay these days but I try to just block out his comments for the most part unless he crosses the line then I get upset because were all human beings, were all different.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen one girl sleep with a half dozen guys, then claim for two years straight she lesbian, mess around with multiple chicks, then back to men and talking shit on lesbians, and the whole time swearing she's not bi she's "just changed her mind" smh.

Obv she doesn't know what she wants lol I agree with you OP

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)