Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad tattoos! *pic post*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 39 Replies
I know sometimes tattoos that are supposed to look good, turn out terrible. Lets see yours! Go anon if you want. I am not going anon and I'll post my "bad tattoos" in just a minute. The 2 bad one's that are terrible, were done by a beginner artist. I didn't pay for them and I knew the risks going into it. My stupidity but oh well. Luckily they can be fixed, and when I find a decent artist in my neck of the woods, I'll get them fixed.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosie211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

pics? 

I don't have any but I love posts like this :)

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM

The first paid for tattoo I got was of my DD's name. The guy misspelled it and I had to go back the next day to have it fixed :/

LaughingCheetah
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Here's the one on my wrist *gag*. lol
momof2girls220
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

yeah, i don't have any terrible tattoos.

LaughingCheetah
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

And here's the one on my hand. *gag again* lol. It looks worse in the pic though. Luckily I can get them fixed.
momof2girls220
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM

my husband has our daughters name tattooed on his shoulder with her middle name spelled wrong. only thing is my husband was the one that spelled it wrong :)

Quoting armywifey26:

The first paid for tattoo I got was of my DD's name. The guy misspelled it and I had to go back the next day to have it fixed :/

momof2girls220
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM

who are you letting give you these tattoos?

Quoting LaughingCheetah:

And here's the one on my hand. *gag again* lol. It looks worse in the pic though. Luckily I can get them fixed.

SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I've got one on my ankle I want to get fixed this year. The dude must have been on something when he did it. The drawing was perfect and still perfect when he put it on. When doing it he flipped the star upside down and made the heart lopsided.
LoveNaCupcake
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I am so thankful for my artist!! I watched him tattoo about 20 people before I decided to get my first lol I was so nervous about getting a crap tattoo! He has done great work though! Heck DH's tat was full on freehand and it's amazing. Sadly I'm allergic to the ink so my second pushed a lot of the ink out so I need it recolored.

KaliLeanne
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Out of my 11 I dont have any bad ones.... but a shameless bump to see others! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)