Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I am surrounded by them.  I swear; no matter where I go, they follow me.  I thought I had made some good friends but soon learned otherwise.  One woman is law suit crazy.  No matter where she goes, the world is out to get her.  She even tried to bring me down.  She had the audacity to ask me if my son put bruises on her child.  Her son is twice my son's size and does nothing but pick on all the kids when they are in the car. She knows this because she calls him out all the time.  She said her son told her my kid did something and hurt him.  My question is, why wait a week.  Yes a week to say something.  It gets better.  I saw him later that day.  He did not have bruises.  He had fingernail marks that were fresh.  That means he got his injuries that day or the day before, not the week before.  Ugh.  I wish people would not lie.  Don't bring my kids into it.  They are not angels, but if they are innocent, I will stand up for them!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kissesxoxo8882
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM

yep sounds crazy to me

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
You know garage door openers have that string you pull to lock the door in an emergency? All you have to do it flip the switch back up and it will move again okay..

The neighbors had a bounce house set up in the garage and a kid pulled it and the neighbors flipped their shit thinking the garage door was ruined and came over ringing my doorbell all in a huff and tried to say *I* was going to pay to get it fixed.

My kid was inside all that day with a stomach bug. He was not even there, their own damn kid did it and blamed it on my son.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)