Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, apparently deer like sage....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

I live out in the boonies. I walked out back to tend to my plants and found a young doe nibbling on my new white sage plants. She saw me and bolted. 

My plants should recover, but it's still irritating.

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommaTLC186
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Squirrels are irritating the hell out of me...they have destroyed all my corn I had growing, dug up seeds I planted, keep dumping out bird feeders, drinking out of the hummingbird feeder....i hate them
Ashley_Carlson
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

That SUCKS! My dog kills any squirrel that comes into the yard. So we really don't have many around here. 

Quoting mommaTLC186:

Squirrels are irritating the hell out of me...they have destroyed all my corn I had growing, dug up seeds I planted, keep dumping out bird feeders, drinking out of the hummingbird feeder....i hate them

mommaTLC186
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I've gotten five today with rat traps lol

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

That SUCKS! My dog kills any squirrel that comes into the yard. So we really don't have many around here. 

Quoting mommaTLC186:

JanineDeer
by Janine on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Oh they adore Hostas too. AND blueberry bushes... we have a little light flashing device called Night Guard out by the blueberries, and we also spray them and my Hostas with this gawdawful smelly stuff to deter them.

LOL  THE DOG is generally pretty good about chasing wildlife from the yard, but hey- she's gotta sleep sometime!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)