Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother of 5 y/o claims "rape".

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 82 Replies
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/06/07/local-mom-claims-5-year-old-was-sexually-assaulted-by-classmates/

A 5 y/o claims to have been touched by two fellow class mates in the cafe'. The mother says they stuck their hands down either side of her pants and is claiming "rape"

This seems a wee bit fishy. While it could have been rape, I have a feeling it was just normal adolescent curiosity. I'm not really sure if it was non consensual since the girl might have been lying to hide her part of the action. 

I remember getting felt up under the table at breakfast when I was that age. It meant nothing, we were both just curious. I think mom either doesn't know exactly what happened, or she wants a pay day.  
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't make a clicky -.-
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM
3 moms liked this
A five year old isn't an adolescent. . .
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
5 moms liked this

I wouldn't exactly classify it as rape......however, I wouldn't condone it, either.  Most kids at that age are going through the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" stage.

rissamom224
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
7 moms liked this

Uhh nobody has ever felt me up under a table.
  And if my daughter told me a boy fundled her under a table, well it'd be on and popping.
This Mommy don't play that.

Pnukey
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

article

FAWN TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — A mother in the Highlands School District claims her 5-year-old daughter was sexually assaulted by two kindergarten classmates in the cafeteria at Fawn Primary Center.

KDKA is not identifying the family because the child is the alleged victim of a sex crime.

“This whole situation has me completely sick,” the mother told KDKA’s Kym Gable.

The girl told her mother that on Thursday; the boys put their hands down the back and front of her pants.

The family immediately went to police and then to Children’s Hospital where the medical team examined the little girl using its child abuse protocol.

The mother went on to say, “All of this could have been prevented and my daughter would not have had to go through what she went through, and I want someone held responsible. They thought she was going to have to have a rape kit done yesterday. My 5-year-old daughter should never had had to have that done.”

A district spokesperson gave KDKA this statement:
“Highlands School District administration is aware of the allegations and is working with local authorities regarding the investigation. The district cannot comment on this ongoing legal matter.”

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Someone sticking their hands down your pants isn't "adventuring", and curiosity about the body parts of the opposite sex doesn't mean a kid's in puberty. 

Getting felt up at 5 under the breakfast table isn't just a normal part of childhood, either. 

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Well yes and no. If she's already started adventuring, she's in the early stages of puberty.

Quoting Anonymous:

Autodidact, Unrepentant Heathen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)