Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Ridiculously pissed!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
My birthday was Friday and my boss gave me a $50 amazon gift card. Super excited about that. I love online shopping lol. So I just asked my husband where it was and he said that he used it. Are you kidding me? Well that just opened a whole can of worms. My husband has not given me a birthday gift in 5 years, a mothers day gift, a gift just because NOTHING! But I constantly go above and. Beyond for him. Fathers day hes always pampered, his birthday always extravagant. And whenever I'm just feeling generous I get him something. I mean last week was MY birthday week, I bought him a new outfit new shoes and a new watch! I'm just feeling very slighted. So I blow up on him and ask him why. And bring up the fact that he doesn't do anything for me. He says turn that light on, turn on that fan, look at the roof over your head. So in short terms he's saying he's the bread winner so he doesn't have to do those things. Wow I'm just pissed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I'd be so highly pissed, & I'd replace it. Out of his money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Grab his credit card and ridiculously spend all his money
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Well guess he wont be getting shit for fathers day, then I would go on a shopping spree for myself! Including the $50 on amazon he took.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I'm so tempted you have no idea!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Grab his credit card and ridiculously spend all his money

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Prick. 

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

His next paycheck would be minus the amount of the gift card.........at the minimum!

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I have a friend with the same situation. i guess she's either really devoted, doesn't believe in divorce or just stupid!

SageAdvice
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Only you can change it.

Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Wait, what?!?! He's the bread winner but you work too? WTF?! You did say that your BOSS gave you the gift card right? 

And that doesn't even matter!! You could be a sahm and the card could have been from a friend, it was YOUR birthday gift! Hell! I'm drunk AND pissed now :/

BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Ih hell no!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)