Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow! That was classy.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

So today was my only day off of work and I decided to take my family to the lake. I had 3 kids with me. One being my DD and 2 being my nephews, ages 4, 4, and 2. So we spend 3 hourse there having a great time swimming and what not. We decide to leave, so I go to the bathroom that we parked right in front of. I come out and continue to put my nephew in the car. This other car was parked really close to us so in order to be able to open the door at all, I had to touch the other car with my door. I didnt slam my door into hers, just barly touched it in order to get my nephew in the car. So the girl in the car starts screaming at me. Calling me a bitch and other names because I was touching my car to her's. It was barely touching at all. Didn't even leave a mark of any kind. I ask her if she was drunk because she was acting waaayyy out of line, and just plain ridiculouse. So I open the car door again so I can continue to put my nephew in the car. She gets out and fucking KICKS me, screaming at me. I just ignore her until my nephew is safely buckled in. I shut the door and tell her she is acting very classy (she had kids in the car to). I don't fight, at all. Especially not in front of my kids. But WTF! Who just does that? She had to have been drunk or somthing. She then proceded to threatin me with the cops. I told her "for what? Because I did no damage to your car? You do realize that you just assulted me, right?" Then of course she drove away in a hurry. Wtf what that about? How trashy can one person really be?

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry but I wouldn't want you bumping my car either. However, she shouldn't have put her hands on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Wow! You should have called the cops on her! Her reaction to your car door touching her car was way over the top, especially with young children present.
debmom07
by Debby on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Good for you for keeping your cool. Wow that's crazy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Should have taken her license plate and called the cops. But, if you touched my car I'd say something too. I drive a Cadillac, I'll be damned if you rub your little Kia on my car and damage it.
graciepaige
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Should have taken her license plate and called the cops. But, if you touched my car I'd say something too. I drive a Cadillac, I'll be damned if you rub your little Kia on my car and damage it.

I didn't damage it at all...she parked to close to me. I would of put him in on the other side but there was already 2 kids blocking the way. I had to do it. I opened my care door very slowly and carefully so I wouldn't damage it at all. Not even a little scratch.

graciepaige
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)