Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's going to come home and want to have sex... AGAIN

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Don't get me wrong, I love my man, but he's killing me.  I'm raw, I'm chaffed, he's pumped up he's proud.  I adore sex and sex play with him, but there are weekends where if he's home the whole weekend I'm ready to go hide.  In the middle of the night I have actually started pretending to be sound sound asleep that he has to take care of his own needs because 4 times a night is more than my beaten up pussy can take.  It sounds great up front, but it really is possible to have too much sex.

When he comes home for a nooner or a BJ I sometimes find myself going REALLY?!  My fecking hand is killing me.

I sent him out for a playdate with the guys because if I took a shower, I would look up and have company.

Unfortunately I can't be like naw, not in the mood in the afternoon and then expect him to be in the mood when I decide I want him to be later. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LAmom2three
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Just tell him no...seriously.  Has he always been this way?  If not, you need to talk to him and find out what is going on.  If he has always been this way, he is selfish and is using you as a sex toy.  Sex should be fun for you both.  He sounds like a loser and you deserve better!

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Quoting LAmom2three:

Just tell him no...seriously.  Has he always been this way?  If not, you need to talk to him and find out what is going on.  If he has always been this way, he is selfish and is using you as a sex toy.  Sex should be fun for you both.  He sounds like a loser and you deserve better!

blessedbyGod141
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM
While im sure its great he finds you that attractive I couldn't do that much either. My hubby and have sex maybe a few times a week. Usually once and I'm good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

That's the issue.  It's not that it's bad sex, it's just that I'm good for at least 12 hours after getting off, but he's ready to go all over again. I don't need this much.  I'm feeling overfed and just tired.

We have more frequency than most and that's normally okay, but he seems to have thrown his favorite hobby into overdrive. 

He's very eager to please and wants to 'make up for being selfish' in the past, he went through a quickie phase, had a break through and has seen the error of his ways.  It can feel a bit like that cool trick the dog does for cheese puffs done about twenty too many times and the dog has started puking orange corn foam.

Quoting blessedbyGod141:

While im sure its great he finds you that attractive I couldn't do that much either. My hubby and have sex maybe a few times a week. Usually once and I'm good.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Damn.

Tell his ass to chill out. You can't handle that much.

misbishy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I would love my bf to be like that on weekends, that's the only time I really have with him. drunkin sex is good too :)
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Well, you need to talk to him and say that you appreciate his efforts and level of attratedness he is showing but that physically it is hurting and you are starting to think of it as a chore instead of something fun and intimate to share, then when you guys do have sex make it a long session with a couple orgasms a piece and see if that helps

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Just tell him no. If he can't understand that you are sore or simply not in the mood then that is his problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I would never tell my man no, just sayin'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Use some extra lube; trust me it helps a lot.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)