Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Point of view from a side chick (mistress)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies

Do you think a person who knowingly sleeps with a married man just made bad choices? If she continues to sleep with the married man, should her choice be excused because its a bad choice?

A side chick (or mistress or whatever you want to call her), who I am having a heated debate with, says that side chicks make bad choices but they are not hoes, whores, etc. Especially if they fall in love with the married/committed man. She says that its just a bad choice that she made or continues to makes.

What do you ladies think about that?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

BUMP

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
30 moms liked this

I think as an adult we should have to own up to our actions. Knowingly taking part in the ruination of a marriage makes you a piece of shit, your "feelings" have absolutely no part in it.

Bad choices are the things we make as teenagers.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I agree here

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I think as an adult we should have to own up to our actions.

Bad choices are the things we make as teenagers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Bad choices? Wtf. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this
She's a whore. Done.
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Sleep with a guy... turns out he's married and you keep sleeping with him. You are wrong.

Sleep with a guy... turns out he's married and you only found out cause he was caught, his bad for not saying anything.

gurlygurl0724
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
She should not be excused for her actions. It is definitely a bad choice she has made. Idk why, but most lack self worth and becomes comfortable and settle rather than seeking what "they deserve" within a balance relationship...
xomrs.chase
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Whore
Well, whoreS. Both of them.
jojo_star
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
3 moms liked this

I think it's stupid, selfish, and shows poor character to get involved with a married or otherwise taken man. It says a lot about the man, but just as much about the woman, her clear lack of value for herself, her poor choice in men, and all over bad judgment. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this

It is a bad choice. I don't think they're a whore or slut because of it, even if they continue. Can't help who you fall in love with, but it'd be wise to make a GOOD choice and end it, even if it hurts. That's what I did and it nearly killed me but I had to do what was right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)