Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I usually let people bitch me out and just take it cause there is no point in making a huge argument about it since I already know they are wrong. Well the other day my brother got down my back on how I raise my child and since I am on disability he says I am abusing the system. I have severe Bi-Polar with paranoia and usually end up in the hospital twice a year or more depending if the med's are working right or not. Also I live with my mother who is disabled as well for health reasons. Well he just went off telling me I have to get a job and move out and that I am a (racial slur for black people) because I am laying on my ass apparently and not doing anything with my life. I honestly want to have no contact with him or talk to him ever again. On the other hand he is yelling at me when he live's with my grandparents and doesn't even help out!!! My check I get from disability goes straight to my mother and If I ever do get the okay that I can work that money will go to my mom!!! He never comes over and helps out and asking him to help my mom out is like asking him to asking to get a root canal!!! I take care of my daughter everyday and even though my mom and I are on disability we live fine. He is obbessed with money and thinks we need to be millionairs or some shit like that. I cant yell at him or fight back because he literly will hit me and then my family will blame me or tell me I deserved it. My dad isn't in my life he moved when I was 18 and I have no contact with him So my brother tries to play dad when he is only a couple years older then me!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)