Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe this will bring perspective

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Lifeline?
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

My wife went to high school with him, we followed his journey on Facebook, it's pretty cool.

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

im not saying there arent people who abuse the system but there are some people who truly need assistance

My state a family of two gets 376 per month depending on your income and that is for parent and child so that is 12.53 per day and a family of three and also depending on income is around 526 which is around 17 per day. 

Most states get less, one person gets $200 for a month regardless of income which is almost 7 per day

I dont agree with some of the food choices people make but when you have little you do the best you can

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

so i have something to say...people bitch on here about food stamps to exhaustion. what they dont realize is that in this great country, people have it worse then them. WAY worse and getting food stamps cause its the only way they can survive and even that is barley getting by. and to cut food stamps would not just cut the people you think are "abusing" the system, you will also be cutting those whos lives depends on it. so if people want to bitch and throw out words like "entitlement" and what foods they should eat blah blah, fine, but that only makes you part of the problem because you are clearly not seeing the real issues...

and about the video.  i generally dont like politicians but my god, im impressed. and good job in CT for passing the GMO bill...hope that gets through too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)