Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get aggressive!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My hubby is a great lover, so tender and sweet.....but sometimes I want to be roughed up a bit...I just want him to be aggressive, initiate more, take control, talk dirty etc....

I talked to him, he says he doesn't want to get rejected and can't read my moods well enough to know when to initiate, he doesn't like to talk dirty, he says he doesn't know hoe to be aggressive in bed...

help??

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
-_-
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Put on a cheerleader outfit and tell him to BE AGGRESSIVE B-E AGGRESSIVE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

tell him that you will not reject him. give him a few very specific suggestions like to pull your hair a little or spank your bum when he's behind you. or to tell you to switch positions from one to the next and kind of push you into them rather than ask and wait. etc. whatever you'd like. that might help him feel a little more confident than just a general 'be more aggressive, take initiative etc'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Oh, I didn't think about being more specific!

i will try that. He is so shy and sweet, I just feel like we're in a rut, kwim?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Make it more clear... I had the same issue with DH. he was always so tender and sensitive. When i decided i wanted it more rough and naughty i just would bring out the nails or get a little more aggressive with him. plus most men are super turned on by you telling them exactly what you want

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)