Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She fell down stairs pregnant

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 27 Replies
I found out today that my mom fell down some stairs while pregnant with me. And she also fell down onto her stomach onto concrete. My aunt told me.

No point to this post. Just learn something new everyday lol.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Yes I sis that with my daughter also. I was so scared I had smashed the baby but she was fine.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Yea my aunt said my mom freaked out. I never knew this til today.

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Yes I sis that with my daughter also. I was so scared I had smashed the baby but she was fine.
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My mom skateboarded down a hill while pregnant with me. It cracks me up because now she freaks out if the grandkids are on their skateboards. 

lazyd
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My son knows that when i was 8 months pregnant with him - 11 years ago - that i fell down our stairs and broke my right foot in a lot of places.  Try being in a cast and taking care of a newborn!  Had to have surgery on it right away - that was scary - being sedated while pregnant.  My son was born two weeks later.  To this day my daughter (who is 3 1/2 years older than my son) claims it's just like being "dropped on your head" with how "crazy" he is - but what sibling wouldnt say that about the other!  LOL!

Mommy2b2many
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I'm glad you are both okay! Thats one of my biggest fears being pregnant

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
My aunt said that when they checked her everything was good. When I told my husband today he said well that explains a lot lol. She passed away almost 15yrs ago when I was 12 so I'm still learning things now.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Well I'm glad you are both okay! Thats one of my biggest fears being pregnant

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg that's crazy lol.

Quoting sheramom4:

My mom skateboarded down a hill while pregnant with me. It cracks me up because now she freaks out if the grandkids are on their skateboards. 

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I fell straight on cement stairs. I was scared. Dr said that your stomach child take a good amount of trauma before your baby gets hurt
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I fell down the stairs when I was pregnant with my son. 

When my SIL was around 8 months pregnant, she flipped a 4-wheeler on top of herself. The impact was so hard that the handlebars broke off the 4-wheeler. She and my nephew were fine though, thankfully. 

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Oh wow. That is scary and crazy. Glad yall are okay now.

Quoting lazyd:

My son knows that when i was 8 months pregnant with him - 11 years ago - that i fell down our stairs and broke my right foot in a lot of places.  Try being in a cast and taking care of a newborn!  Had to have surgery on it right away - that was scary - being sedated while pregnant.  My son was born two weeks later.  To this day my daughter (who is 3 1/2 years older than my son) claims it's just like being "dropped on your head" with how "crazy" he is - but what sibling wouldnt say that about the other!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)