Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vent county hospital

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Wtf I'm sitting here at the county hospital, where I live Dh is waiting to be seen and the don't let family stay with then in the er. They have us in a different part of the hospital. Where you have to wait till thier in a room. IT's do stupid! I hate not knowing what's going on with Dh. oh and it off the system that let's family know where they are at has been down for the last 2 hours
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Keep Calm And Spellcheck
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:06 AM

The one county hospital here screwed with me so bad when my dd was admitted for dka. They never told she had diabetes, that her blood sugar was 698,that she was bring admitted. Found this out in the elevator. Supposed to see a nutritionist,social worker and kids helper person. Saw each 1 time. Supposed to have been multiple times. And the kicker, as soon as she got the diagnosis is type 1 she was to be transferred to loma Linda children's hospital. Because ant child that is diagnosed with a disease is supposed to be transfers there. Sorry about my rant. Hope all is well with your dh.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:09 AM
My local hospital is like this. I once had to bring DH to the ER because he couldn't hear anything, all his hearing was gone. He also couldn't talk.
I had to talk to the triage nurse AND the registration nurse because he couldn't. Then the nurse looks at him and says "okay, you go to the back to room D and your friend can go sit and wait for you". I was like "he can't hear or talk and I'm not his friend. I'm his wife", got up and went with him anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)