Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever taken a photo with anyone famous? If so, POST!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I've never booo :( but I'm curious to see who you've met!

Post pics if you have any

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
StrangeDays
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
A few years ago, my mom was doing freelance work for magazines.. we went to a lot of festivals and concerts, so I met a lot of musicians. I've got a few with musicians from the 60's and 70's (Leslie West, the remaining members of Iron Butterfly, Country Joe, etc).. I was like, 11 in them, and they're still on film, lol.. I really have no way to upload them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RomansMommy2011
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this

My mom and former braves catcher Javy Lopez. I screamed when she sent me this pic. I have had the biggest crush on him since i was in middle school. God so hott. Yummy.
mamabearjkda
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Yarr! Mushroomhead! I got to meet them and a bunch of other bands, have pics with them and American Overdose as well!

.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I went to his newer show last year and it was so cool how everyone was reciting all of his jokes with him! i have seen his show 3 times. i hate when i can't see him when he is performing around here. The thing that sucks is that he no longer takes pics with the fans after the shows.

Quoting CamoChick:

OMG....he is awesome!!  We were on a road trip yesterday and were listening to him.  He made the trip go by fast!!

Quoting .ChiMama.:

I took a picture with Gabriel Iglesias aka Fluffy before he got really famous. I <3 him. ill look for it.

.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Lucky mom!

Quoting RomansMommy2011:

My mom and former braves catcher Javy Lopez. I screamed when she sent me this pic. I have had the biggest crush on him since i was in middle school. God so hott. Yummy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM
3 moms liked this

I didn't get to meet him, but Gary Sinise and his band did a concert our first summer here for the 4th of July.

badylugs80
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Don't ya love Kiefer and Shauna!! They are the sweetest! I have a couple of great pics with them

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Country duo, Thompson Square. I'm the one in the black and yellow shirt.

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a pic with Dean smith, Trick Pony, and Roy Williams. I grew up with Thomas and Julius Jones who played in the NFL. My mom went on a few dates with Travis Tritt back in the 80s before he was famous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Me and crazy Dave from lizard lick towing
westonsmommy23
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)