Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The reality of becoming a husband .

Posted by   + Show Post
No matter what happens men have it easy.
They usually have mothers to cook , clean and do their laundry .
Ask them of they brushed their teeth . Bake for them and make dinner for him and his friends
now when he is married is wife will carry on those duties . So it's as if he never left home!
but when he meets the right wife she will have to teach him that husband and wife
Have to do their share! Smh!!! MEN!
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
jennj76569
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM

MY HUSBAND PAYS ALL THE BILLS BUT HE DEF ACTS LIKE A 7 YEAR OLD IN PUBLIC ITS WILD MY TEN YEAR OLD IS REALLY MORE MATURE... I  FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GOOFY WAYS WHEN I MET HIM YEA WE WERE BOTH YOUNG BUT I DONT NEED OR WANT HIM TO CHANGE   SOOO AS LONG AS HE DOES HIS SHARE AND LOVES AND CARES FOR US NO COMPLAINTS HERE.. ..

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM

huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM

well dh never had those things from his mother so i didn't have to teach him shit.

Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Pffft, DH's first wife never did any of that for him. Ever...

He then lived on his own for 2 years.

Yup, life is easy as his wife, 4 years in Sep and he still isn't ok with me waiting on him. LOL Such a sweet heart. <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:37 PM

My husband does all the cooking and cleaning. Not all men have it easy 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:38 PM

huh?  DH is very conscientious about oral hygiene.  

GagaNTattooS
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Mine is a 50/50 man... he does laundry house work and I havent cooked in 8 years....
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I cater to my husband every minute I possibly can, but let me assure you that I have the better end of the deal. No question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i won't coddle my sons like that. ods (6yo) emptied the dishwasher when he woke up. yds (5yo) packed the bags for our afternoon at the ymca. this afternoon they cleaned all of their school crap out of my car together, emptied their lunch boxes and put everything where it belongs - as usual. then they made dinner together (with my guidance of course) - yds made the cole slaw, ods put the fries on the baking sheet and bread crumbs on the fish. then they cleaned up all of the dinner prep stuff.

my boys are going to be fab husbands who know how to pull their weight in any way that is necessary someday, if i have anything to say about it. they sure as hell aren't getting a free ride from their busy mama, that's for sure. we work together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Umm I'm sure my dh didn't work 12 hour shifts at a night wearhouse growing up lol.
That in my definition of a man who works hard to provide for his family. Not how many dishes he washes or how many meals he cooks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)