Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOOSE VAGINA!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
No nice way to put this. I'm a 23 year old first time mother. I just have birth VAGINALLY to a 9 pounder 6 weeks ago.
Df and I just had sex last night and it felt... Different. I asked him to give me the honest truth about how my vagina felt after the baby... He told me "it felt loose"...
Now, while I appreciate the raw honesty, I'm crushed and completely insecure now :(
How long until I'm back to normal? Will I EVER be normal again? What can I do to help this? I've been doing kegals the last 6 weeks and obviously those did nothing.

HELP?????
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cochise
by Dawn on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM

It will bounce back with time.. that is what they are made for.   Do kegels it will help speed things up...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
It's meant to stretch, dear. Don't worry, it'll be fine. I've had two and I'm tight again. :-)
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM

lol

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
20 moms liked this

Actually, squats are better for pelvic muscle strength than Kegels.

Your DF sounds like a dickhole. I don't give a fuck if he literally can't feel a thing; I just birthed his child and am giving him sex at 6 weeks PP? He'd better say it feels like a chorus of angels are fellating him.

katielovesyou21
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

keep up the kegals. allow yourself more time to heal. after about a year i know my dh said it was even tighter then before we had our son. Vaginas are like rubber bands. it will bounce back

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Well how long did it take after your first?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's meant to stretch, dear. Don't worry, it'll be fine. I've had two and I'm tight again. :-)
hopeym23
by J3 on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

One perk of having 3 sections for 3 9+ pounders.  Sorry you are going through this OP.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Kegal? 

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

vagina.that is all..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Lmao! Thank you :) I had to nag him for the honest truth but it finally came out. At least I know now. How many squats should I do & how often?

Quoting laineysmum:

Actually, squats are better for pelvic muscle strength than Kegels.

Your DF sounds like a dickhole. I don't give a fuck if he literally can't feel a thing; I just birthed his child and am giving him sex at 6 weeks PP? He'd better say it feels like a chorus of angels are fellating him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN