Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Look what I spent my FS on!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of dog food at Wal-Mart. I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that no I didn’t have a dog, and that I was starting the Dog food Diet again, although I probably shouldn’t because I ended up in the hospital last time. On the bright side though, I had lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to give it a try again. (I have to mention here that everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned me. I told her no; I had stepped off the curb to sniff a poodles butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Replies (21-28):
MJuliet
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

OMG, too funny! Wish I could think like this!

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

rolling on floor

kzoboe
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I had heard it before too, but forgotten it--and it is still funny!
Quoting Sweet0.0Cheeks:

Haha I have heard this before. 

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Read this before, but still funny :)
DragonInfinity
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM

the second time around isnt funny

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM

LMAO!

What is it with these people asking questions that have obvious answers.  A couple of months ago I was at Walmart, and the lady in line behind me asked "by any chance do you have a cat and a dog?"  I looked at her and told her that  "actually I just buy the cat food and dog food to waste my money."   After everyone around us quit laughing I asked her why she wanted to know.  She told me that she has been trying for years to figure out why people buy pet food. 

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pbjbarr
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I read this joke a while ago haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)