Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the strangest thing you've overheard in public?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 222 Replies
5 moms liked this
? Edit: oh, snap I'm featured :)
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM
26 moms liked this
Oh goodness lol... I was at walmart looking for gauze and stuff for df and this family walks up. This kid (pre-teen looking) was talking about how he needs razors. His mom said "you don't need razors, you dont even have any hair to shave" he blurts out "i need to shave my balls." I had to walk away, I died laughing lol.
.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:37 AM

BUMP!

Ashley_Carlson
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:38 AM
4 moms liked this

Overheard in the Children's Mercy cafeteria: "I swear to God, I will use that woman as a dartboard!" 

She gets an A for originality.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:39 AM

BUMP!

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I would have been laughing too.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Oh goodness lol... I was at walmart looking for gauze and stuff for df and this family walks up. This kid (pre-teen looking) was talking about how he needs razors. His mom said "you don't need razors, you dont even have any hair to shave" he blurts out "i need to shave my balls." I had to walk away, I died laughing lol.

Caitlin1983
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Bump
tardistraveller
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in Toronto and take public transit there are too many weird ass things to list lol

elkmomma
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:44 AM

2 adult men talking about the balls in his pockets.....golf balls.

.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:44 AM
3 moms liked this
I have time ^.^
Quoting tardistraveller:

I live in Toronto and take public transit there are too many weird ass things to list lol

JenD_77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Back when dh and I were dating we would go into Wal-Mart after midnight and there are two things that come to mind
1: dh was wearin a pair of pot leaf lookin shorts and a shirt that had flames comin up from the bottom, an old ippie guy who worked there walked up and said " hey dude, your pot is on fire" lol
2: my dh would find funny ways to embarrass me and one night we were in the sport section and they had tennis balls in the tubes and they had smiles on them. He blurted out "look at my fun balls!" Then in the craft section, took two white styrofoam balls and said loudly 'don't you like my big white balls"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)