Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I walked in on my Best Friends DH with another man (sexually), it was her brother.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

My best friend in 6 months pregnant with her and DH 2nd child. My best friend had a doctor appt  and some other stuff she had to do so she was not going to be home. Her DH had a "business meeting" so she called and asked me to watch her DD. So I went to pick up her DD backpack at her house with some of her toys and other items. So I walked into the house and I heard someone in the bedroom. I knew no one was suppose to be home so I told my friends DD to wait in the kitchen close to the door and if I said to run to run next door and call the police. I walked into the bedroom slowely with my cell phone in my hand reading to hit the emergency button when I saw something that made me wish I had never even stepped in the house. My Bestfriends DH and brother were in bed together and there was no doubt what they were doing.......I slowely grabbed the backpack out of the DD room which was next door to their room and quietly left. If he knows I was there he hasnt said so and the only person I told was my DH. I really do not know what I am suppose to do. This is none of my bussiness in the least but she is my best friend and I feel she should know. What would you guys do?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pushthruthepain
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Tell!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Meh..
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM
It's one of these things that is hard to believe, I would think it would be a "I need to see it to believe it" type of deals, so I wouldn't say anything and spare your friendship, when she finds out (if she finds out) be supportive and don't let on that you knew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
New.OrleansLady
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Whoa.... I usually stay out of it, but if she's your best friend. I would talk to him, and tell him he needs to tell her. If he won't you will. It should come from him IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Lie to her?? She's a best friend. What best friend lies?

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

It's one of these things that is hard to believe, I would think it would be a "I need to see it to believe it" type of deals, so I wouldn't say anything and spare your friendship, when she finds out (if she finds out) be supportive and don't let on that you knew.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Uh I'd tell. I may not if it weren't her brother or homosexual but still...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

oh geez.....i don't envy you....

I would probably tell her, but it would be very hard to do

activitymode
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM
3 moms liked this
because that totally happened..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainbowMom132
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM
If she was TRULY my best friend I would tell her.

Should of taken a pic of that for proof though.
lostsoul12201
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM

If it were my husband, I'd want to know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN