DH told me to EARN my rights to my cell phone back *edit in red
Soo pissed off at him right now. My phone bill was due on May 16th. He said we didn't have the money to pay it (He had just gotten paid on the 15th) so my phone was turned off. Okay, annoyed but whatever. Then on the 24th of May...We ran into an unexpected $400. (We had a bank account at a bank, and then changed banks...and forgot the $400. Our account was being closed due to non-activity and thats how we figured out about the $. $400 additonal...non-excepted money...Nope. Still can't afford it. Then he got a check today. I told him I wanted my phone activated. Theres no reason we don't have the money...The check he got today was from working part-time at a different job...Tomarrow he gets his regular paycheck.
Nope. "You have to EARN your cell phone privellege back."
Because i was talking to a FRIEND from out of state. We moved out of state a year ago, and it was the first time we had talked.
So now i lost my phone privelleges AND my tablet that we had pawned (again, extra $) was put back because he refused to pay for it because it has texting on it.
I'm not 5, i'm 24. Don't tell me i have to EARN anything.
I told him thats it, i'm getting a job. Hes 100% against me working. Too damn bad.
I'm not going to continue to reply to people asking the same question...so i'm going to clear stuff up in the OP.
1. I was talking to a FRIEND from out of state, where we use to live. Yes, its a guy. No it was not sexual or innapropriate in any way shape or form. Most of the conversation was about his family, my family, and the severe car accident he was in a few days before we moved. The last i had heard, they didn't believe he would live.
2. #1 is the complete and only reason he gave me for not paying my phone bill. It wasn't because of anything else, i've asked him.
3. I have straight talk unlimited plan. $45 unlimited talk text and internet. I was not running up a $500 phone bill talking to my friend.
4. The reason i hadn't been responding was CM was messing up and would only show me the blue background and cafemom logo, as soon as it fixed itself i started replying.
5. Yes, i am reading and replying to everyone. I am taking the advice, and never viewed it as abusive until i posted it on here. I can see how it is abusive...or could turn abusive really fast.
6. I don't have access to the money. If i ask for money, he usually gives it to me but as far as him giving me $50 per paycheck...doesn't happen. Hes always been in control of the money, mostly because i have a hard time saying no to the kiddo's when we go somewhere..