Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm A Sex and Relationship Therapist! -Updated-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 274 Replies

Ask me anything.

I want to help you all, but that's really not possible, so I ask that if you have a question, that is not in any way the same to another, feel free to ask it, but I do need to know some things about you to answer your questions properly.

How old are you and your partner:

When was your last pregnancy:

How long have you and your partner been together:

Do either of you have any health complaints:

If you can answer these with your question, it will be a lot easier for me to answer you. Please do not be angry if I ignore you, but there are many questions and I don't have alot of time :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM
How do I get him to last longer??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM

This is really his issue, more so than yours. Masturbation, and having him practice holding before coming is a good way for him to get used to using the muscles that he needs to keep going. However if after 2 or 3 weeks of this practicing, he is still not performing well, it might be time to look into some cock rings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I'm going for the cock rings! Thanks.
He's gone a lot so when he comes home sometimes it's a three to four pumps and he bursts :/
It pisses me off. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This is really his issue, more so than yours. Masturbation, and having him practice holding before coming is a good way for him to get used to using the muscles that he needs to keep going. However if after 2 or 3 weeks of this practicing, he is still not performing well, it might be time to look into some cock rings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Sex hurts. How do I get my husband off my back?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Well than it is definitely his issue, but perhaps, if you feel secure enough in your relationship, encourage him tio masturbate whilst he is away, even just repetively 'emptying the bucket' can allow longer lasting sex, as there isn't a huge amount of pressure, as their would be with going multiple days without release.

Yeah, give the cock rings a go if you want to. There are ones that are just functional, and are just a band around the base of the penis, or you can go furthur than that and ones with clit stimulators etc. Good luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going for the cock rings! Thanks.
He's gone a lot so when he comes home sometimes it's a three to four pumps and he bursts :/
It pisses me off. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Firstly, before I give you any advice, why does sex hurt?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex hurts. How do I get my husband off my back?

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
How old am I? How tall am I? What color are my toenails? What's your favorite thing about me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
17 moms liked this

That gets old very quickly ma'am.

Quoting -_-:

How old am I? How tall am I? What color are my toenails? What's your favorite thing about me?

BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Omg we need so much help I wouldn't know where to start. I want it all the time, I've always been like this. He never wanted it as much but we still use to have a pretty good sex life. Now he never and I do mean never wants it and when I can get him going like once a month I get like 2 min of fun with no satisfaction. He gives me oral first which feels great but I need sex to climax which mean toys don't do it either. Where should we start.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured