Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should people on PA be able to go on vacation?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 567 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't mean they just up and decided one day, "hey let's buy some plane tickets and go somewhere!" But i mean they've been saving a little money every month for a long time. Do they deserve it?

ETA: people keep asking how they have the money.

Let's say after all your bills are paid for the month you only have $50 left over. That's obviously not enough to buy food for a whole month so you get on food stamps. So once all the bills are paid and food is bought, where does that $50 go? Let's say it goes in a piggy bank and these people save $50 a month for a very long time and then realize they can go on a vacation. Should they?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM
38 moms liked this

Who the fuck am I to say what a person deserves? LOL.... We go on three a year but we are not on PA, even if we were, I would take my kids home once a year. Sorry OP, but I do not sit around and worry whether Mr and Mrs Johnson are being assholes by saving 30.00 a month to visit family or whatever.... I hate posts like these, but I still feel obligated to come in and let people know that if they really care that much, they REALLY need to get a life!

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM
3 moms liked this

Really??  z Z z Z z Z z Z z

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Lol no no no, I promise I'm not that type of person! The thought popped into my head last night and i wanted to post it here because you know a lot of bitches on here are gonna be "Hell no, they need to use that money for food!"
Or some stupid shit like that. I just wanted to see how many actually think like that!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

Who the fuck am I to say what a person deserves? LOL.... We go on three a year but we are not on PA, even if we were, I would take my kids home once a year. Sorry OP, but I do not sit around and worry whether Mr and Mrs Johnson are being assholes by saving 30.00 a month to visit family or whatever.... I hate posts like these, but I still feel obligated to come in and let people know that if they really care that much, they REALLY need to get a life!

JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I know, what is this post like a once a week thing? Who the fuck cares?

AmberRose1122
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Of course they do.
JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM

lol okay just checking, I mean people really should not care that much IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol no no no, I promise I'm not that type of person! The thought popped into my head last night and i wanted to post it here because you know a lot of bitches on here are gonna be "Hell no, they need to use that money for food!"
Or some stupid shit like that. I just wanted to see how many actually think like that!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Of course they do.
But you'll get told otherwise
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Thats how i feel too, but there are a bunch of lovely ladies on here that think people on PA don't deserve anything fun or good. Just wanted to see what the general consensous was :)

Quoting JustBreath2013:

lol okay just checking, I mean people really should not care that much IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JustBreath2013:

PhoenixV
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Yes. If I were on pa and busted my ass all year working, and somehow managed to save enough money to go then I would. I think though most of the people who need pa and are working wouldn't be able to though. Not that they shouldn't be allowed.
Val99
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM
8 moms liked this

Why would they need assistance if they have extra money to put aside for a luxury?  I know people who aren't on PA that can't afford a vacation.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mean they just up and decided one day, "hey let's buy some plane tickets and go somewhere!" But i mean they've been saving a little money every month for a long time. Do they deserve it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN