Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My slutty confession.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had slept with 18 people before I even hit age 18.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I must be a prude then, I've only ever slept with my DH O.O

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
My first time sucked and sounds like yours lol. I was 12 also. The second time is one that might mean something to me. Same with the 4th. And the 10th and 11th. And of course my husband. The 18th. Lol.

Quoting thatgirlNH:

Yeah.. I suppose we don't really know what we're getting into at that age. I had sex for the first time at 12. It was.... really anti-climatic. And lasted... oh like one minute. Same with the second guy, and the third lol. Just the last two guys of mine meant anything to me. And maybe 2 others before that I *thought* meant something and I don't regret, but still not worth it lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh most of them were so NOT worth it. Only 4 of them meant a tiny bit lol.

Quoting thatgirlNH:

Oh well lol. I hope for your sake most of them were worth it though. I slept with a bunch of guys in high school. None meant anything and the sex was shitty as hell. =/  But now here I am .. only been with two guys in the past 7 years?? And the last time I had sex was almost 3 years ago haha. So I don't think I am a slut at all.

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM

*gag*.  The caliber of man I married would never even consider it with a history like that.  That's just plain gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM
My husband doesn't know my number!

Quoting YuppyMom:

*gag*.  The caliber of man I married would never even consider it with a history like that.  That's just plain gross.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Let's just say if my HS walls could speak, they would have a lot to tell

Quoting Anonymous:

Really??? Details? Lol

Quoting sandra_t00:

If that makes you a slut, I am much worse lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Same here i don't, how many i slept with before sh but it was a lot.i met him at 19. But been with only him for 13 years.

He don't know my number and he don't need to know, he also. Don't know that i don't know my number.

I had a fucked up childhood, sex was my escape.

Quoting Anonymous:I got married when I was 18 too. My husband was my 18th and my last. He doesn't know i slept with that many people though. I don't think he needs to know. Ironically enough i always got tested and nothing ever showed up until after I slept with him! He had his man-slut days too and he gave me HPV.

Quoting theosgirl45:

I was a slut too.  I started having sex when I was 16 and married DH when I was 18. In that two year period I had sex with 10 people.(with protection)  I haven't been with anyone but DH since the day we started dating 6 years ago so I don't think I count as a slut anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Gotcha ;)

Quoting sandra_t00:

Let's just say if my HS walls could speak, they would have a lot to tell

Quoting Anonymous:

Really??? Details? Lol

Quoting sandra_t00:

If that makes you a slut, I am much worse lol

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Well science fuck! I hope you stopped sleeping with your husband after you got the dick about 18 times then... because that is NO fucking different than sleeping with more than 1 man the same number of times. Moron.

Wow!

Quoting YuppyMom:

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Yikes.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband doesn't know my number!

Quoting YuppyMom:

earthangel217
by Spunky Sparkles on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM

wow, your vagina must be a clown car.

*There will be no refund of time spent watching GIFs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)