Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My slutty confession.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had slept with 18 people before I even hit age 18.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Ten is slutty??? Then I was a super mega ultra slut. I used to be ashamed of my numbers but being on here...yeah my numbers stopped nine years ago so....none of them count
YuppyMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Having that many partners, especially as a TEEN....is revolting. Some people, however--have no real self respect or have intimacy issues, mental problems, etc.
Quoting thatgirlNH:

Well science fuck! I hope you stopped sleeping with your husband after you got the dick about 18 times then... because that is NO fucking different than sleeping with more than 1 man the same number of times. Moron.

Wow!

Quoting YuppyMom:

*gag*.  The caliber of man I married would never even consider it with a history like that.  That's just plain gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Hopefully, you didn't catch herpes or anything else!

They say that for every partner you have you have to factor in those that they have slept with too.

If you count the people that those 18 people slept with too. That's a whole lot of sleeping around.LOL.

At least you got a lot of sexual experience before you were married. A lot of women wish they had slept with more guys prior to marriage. I feel sorry for those who have only been with one partner.  That happened to my male cousin. He married his only girlfriend and then in midlife he joined a swinger couple. Got caught. They tried to work it out, but in the end he wanted to explore more of his sexual side with other women. Sad, but true.

I don't think you are a slut. Very horney at the time yes, but not a slut.

moobahlalala
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I was pretty promiscuous. I stopped counting after 19... And that was when I was 17. I was really impulsive then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I had HPV.. That was it. And my husband gave it to me lol. I'm glad I got it out and although sometimes i wish i would have waited for my husband, my past makes me realize why i fell in love with my husband and that i would never want to live that way again. So no exploring for me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hopefully, you didn't catch herpes or anything else!

They say that for every partner you have you have to factor in those that they have slept with too.

If you count the people that those 18 people slept with too. That's a whole lot of sleeping around.LOL.

At least you got a lot of sexual experience before you were married. A lot of women wish they had slept with more guys prior to marriage. I feel sorry for those who have only been with one partner.  That happened to my male cousin. He married his only girlfriend and then in midlife he joined a swinger couple. Got caught. They tried to work it out, but in the end he wanted to explore more of his sexual side with other women. Sad, but true.

I don't think you are a slut. Very horney at the time yes, but not a slut.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Why yikes?

Quoting YuppyMom:

Yikes.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband doesn't know my number!

Quoting YuppyMom:

*gag*.  The caliber of man I married would never even consider it with a history like that.  That's just plain gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Impulsive is a perfect word.

Quoting moobahlalala:

I was pretty promiscuous. I stopped counting after 19... And that was when I was 17. I was really impulsive then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I'm a slut too :( Lost my virginity March of 06 met Dh October of 06 by then I had been with 4 guys :( I got that first orgasm and wanted it again and again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I dont consider that a slut lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a slut too :( Lost my virginity March of 06 met Dh October of 06 by then I had been with 4 guys :( I got that first orgasm and wanted it again and again.

junebaby11
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:01 PM
I was a slut as well I started when I was 14....I was stupid and slept with anyone. Im a slut with my df only :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured