Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What type of kid were you growing up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I was a shy, nerdy kid.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:52 AM

not sure if I was thought of as nerdy although I was always in the advanced classes. I didnt see a point in being shy and I always spoke up if I thought I was being wronged even if ti was to the assistant principal. I even complained that there wasnt a girls' soccer team at my middle school and I was able to be a part of the boys' soccer team!   I liked to screw with my teachers mind such as getting them to call my Mom and recommend that i see a therapist by the stories or poetry that I would write.  Hmmmmmm, not sure how you would describe me, maybe an aggressive nerd.  LOL

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM
the "mom"
and bad influence
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I was the shy kids that everyone picked on. i was one of the rejects. 

Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Extremely quiet and bullied :-/
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Me too :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the shy kids that everyone picked on. i was one of the rejects. 

bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I'm not shy, but I'm not the go out and find friends sort either. If I didn't grow up where I did and have basically a "forced" socialization, I probably wouldn't have sought out any friends. I was happy with other kids, don't get me wrong. I just think I may not have ventured out on my own for it. We were pretty popular growing up, my "group" but again, that was mostly due to location.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I was the independent "take charge" kid. All my siblings would come to me for anything they needed before they went to our mom. I was always a loud and honest person but a very loyal friend. I was mouthy and sarcastic which got me into a lot of trouble. But I was all in all a good dependable kid. I didn't do drugs or have sex or anything like that. And I always worked and earned my own money since the time I turned 10. 

TugBoatMama
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM

I was an odd mix of things. Shy, nerdy, but also a spoiled brat all at the same time.

cmeeso
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Nerdy, quiet, perfectionist, OCD.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Funny, cute and flirty. Well the last one probably not when I was really young lol. I just remember being a very happy kid. I got along with almost everybody. I don't really think I was as shy as I remember being, because I can think of a lot of bold things I did, that shy people probably just wouldn't have done. I guess I was more outgoing and confident than I sometimes remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN