Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you Scale Obsessed?

Posted by   + Show Post
How often do you weigh yourself?

I probably weigh myself at least five times a day and I know that's probably a little obsessive. I've lost 30 pounds within 4 months and it's almost like I'm afraid I'm going to gain it all back at once (crazy, I know).
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
cmeeso
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Whenever I see a scale, I weigh myself! I'm currently fluctuating from 103-106. Few more lbs to go!
ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM
I'm currently sotting at 105. If like to be back in the double digits.

Quoting cmeeso:

Whenever I see a scale, I weigh myself! I'm currently fluctuating from 103-106. Few more lbs to go!
cmeeso
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Me too.

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting cmeeso:

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I don't pay attention to weight. I go by inches b/c you don't buy clothes based on your weight. I mean, jeans (for instance) are not sold ... 90lbs, 150lbs, 300lbs ... so why obsess over the pounds that you are?

ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah my old normal weight was 90 pounds. My current normal is 115....I don't like 115. Lol. I'd like to be 95, so I still have another 10 to lose.

Quoting cmeeso:

Me too.

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting cmeeso:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM
I have to limit it to once a day.
bdidktn2
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Some of these replies are just so sad, and a few are downright scary.

I don't weigh myself. Haven't in months. I train hard and eat well, and go by inches and how I feel.
cmeeso
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM
I'm in the same boat! I especially hate my arms. Ugh.

Quoting ccoyle4:

Yeah my old normal weight was 90 pounds. My current normal is 115....I don't like 115. Lol. I'd like to be 95, so I still have another 10 to lose.

Quoting cmeeso:

Me too.

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting cmeeso:

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I weighed myself for the first time in 6 yrs last week..so no.

bdidktn2
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I'm sure this will sound very rude, but have you ever sought help? You sound like you are very unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I weigh a lot. Lol. For sure every morning. If the scale says I've gained more than a couple ounces, I reweigh. If it says I've lost, I do a happy dance and reweigh. Then ill weigh myself once I'm dressed, usually again on the scale at work after I eat, after I poop. If I don't poop I take a laxative and then weigh again when I get home from work around 11pm. It's a never ending cycle. I was stuck at 106.2 for like a week and this morning I was 105.4 and this evening 105 even. I'm hoping in the morning it says 104 something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)