Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deepest darkest secret and regret? Anon, if you must.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 412 Replies
My biggest secret and biggest regret:
I had sex once with my cousin when we were teenagers, ended up pregnant, and had an abortion. I've never told anyone...not about being pregnant or having an abortion. Not even dh. It was right before we met. He thinks I've only ever been with him. This was 18 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Heroin
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Watch peoples' husbands have keyloggers on their computers and find out everything they type :P Anon is truly never anon!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I let my ex believe he was the father of my ds for years. I did it out of spite because I hated him. I let him get really close and then I dropped the bomb. My ds doesn't even remember him anymore. It felt good because my ex wanted a boy so badly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:56 PM
71 moms liked this
Secret : I shot the sheriff
Regret : I did not shoot the deputy
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Nah...

Quoting Anonymous:

Watch peoples' husbands have keyloggers on their computers and find out everything they type :P Anon is truly never anon!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Whats a keylogger? Software installed in your computer to log everything you type, even the stuff you delete.

You wouldn't have to have something so secretive either, for a husband to find out. If you stay logged in to CM, and happen to use the same computer, or he grabs your phone for something (if you use mobile), he could easily see all the posts you've made if he got curious as to what goes on, on a website for women, lol. Might find out something he doesn't wanna know!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Not sure I could do something like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I let my ex believe he was the father of my ds for years. I did it out of spite because I hated him. I let him get really close and then I dropped the bomb. My ds doesn't even remember him anymore. It felt good because my ex wanted a boy so badly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM
8 moms liked this
I secretly hate my Sd with a passion. Only my mom knows my true feelings. I'm an awesome actor when Dh brings her up or she is around. I'll let it eat at me from the inside but I'll never tell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Secret : I shot the sheriff

Regret : I did not shoot the deputy
CeciliaMarie-
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I'm tame lol so nothing interesting but bump! I'm interested in what other people have to say lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured