Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Deepest darkest secret and regret? Anon, if you must.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My biggest secret and biggest regret:
I had sex once with my cousin when we were teenagers, ended up pregnant, and had an abortion. I've never told anyone...not about being pregnant or having an abortion. Not even dh. It was right before we met. He thinks I've only ever been with him. This was 18 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I had an abortion at 17.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM

now i regret terminating my 1st baby.............. but have been many times blessed since...... but then not sure if it is the child i would want or the connection to the father --- the one that got away.... i am sure it is both.... i can only imagine what an amazing child and person we would have made together.......... i miss him (my ex) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
having an abortion. that has stuck w me for years. i didnt want the abortion i wanted my baby but i had no support from nobody. everything just happened so fast and i was young.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1- I'm always mobile
2- I'm the only one who knows how to access my phone.
3- if he somehow were to gain access to my phone I never stay logged in on anything...apps or sites.
4- this is the only thing I never want him to know about me. And I doubt he will. The only other person who ever knew about me and my cousin was him. And he died in a car wreck the week before I had the abortion. So...

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats a keylogger? Software installed in your computer to log everything you type, even the stuff you delete.

You wouldn't have to have something so secretive either, for a husband to find out. If you stay logged in to CM, and happen to use the same computer, or he grabs your phone for something (if you use mobile), he could easily see all the posts you've made if he got curious as to what goes on, on a website for women, lol. Might find out something he doesn't wanna know!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I can relate.

Quoting Anonymous:

having an abortion. that has stuck w me for years. i didnt want the abortion i wanted my baby but i had no support from nobody. everything just happened so fast and i was young.

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM

DDS :  I can't type
R:        Run faster

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:04 PM
its hard finding people that wont judge you. its been absolutely hard, we are still together but i resent him so much for not supporting me when he was the only one i had:( its so hard

Quoting Anonymous:

I can relate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:04 PM
7 moms liked this

I ate all my childrens Halloween candy and told them their aunt did it. I buy dinner at Boston market and then burn all the containers and hide the rest in the neighbors trash and let my family think I cooked it. I do it from different restaurants also. I can not cook!

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I secretly hate my Sd with a passion. Only my mom knows my true feelings. I'm an awesome actor when Dh brings her up or she is around. I'll let it eat at me from the inside but I'll never tell.

Can I ask why you hate her? Do you have a reason, or is it "just because"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)