Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Deepest darkest secret and regret? Anon, if you must.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My biggest secret and biggest regret:
I had sex once with my cousin when we were teenagers, ended up pregnant, and had an abortion. I've never told anyone...not about being pregnant or having an abortion. Not even dh. It was right before we met. He thinks I've only ever been with him. This was 18 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Do you ever plan to tell him? Does the bio dad know?

Quoting Anonymous:

One of our kids is not DH's. No one knows except me and my OB.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM

My son was the result of an affair with a married man. My family thinks that he is my fiance's son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I cut the tip of my sons finger trying to trim his nails when he was days old. I cried harder than him. Babies are resilient.

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

Um, I hit my daughters head on the computer desk when she was a week old. Felt like total crap, took her to doctor and she was fine. She is now 8months and doing good.

I really have nothing besides that. Never done drugs, don't really drink, never had crazy teenage years... Sorry I am pretty lame :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Does ur fiancé know?

Quoting Anonymous:

My son was the result of an affair with a married man. My family thinks that he is my fiance's son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I married the wrong man and it haunts me daily. I am married to a good guy that loves me and treats me well and I do care for him and love him, but I know I will never love him in the way that I love the man I let go of. I know this man loves me too and had hopes for us. But our lives are too vastly different now. I have a dh and a family. In the ten years I have known this man he has never had kids, and never married. Never even proposed to another woman, because he says he waits only for me. We both know he is wasting his time, and his youth doing this. I don't think it will ever happen for us, as badly as I wish it would. Time and fate was not our friend in this and it makes me sad. I wish I could forget him. I wish we had never met.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Seeing as how he was in Iraq when I got pregnant...yes, he knows.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does ur fiancé know?

Quoting Anonymous:

soon2bmomof2grs
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Yes they are. Makes me wonder how someone could 'acidenally' kill one. (Now I wonder why spell check is not working, I am pretty sure acidentally is not spelled like that).

Quoting Anonymous:

I cut the tip of my sons finger trying to trim his nails when he was days old. I cried harder than him. Babies are resilient.

Quoting soon2bmomof2grs:

Um, I hit my daughters head on the computer desk when she was a week old. Felt like total crap, took her to doctor and she was fine. She is now 8months and doing good.

I really have nothing besides that. Never done drugs, don't really drink, never had crazy teenage years... Sorry I am pretty lame :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Hard drugs, lying as a teen, trying to kill myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Secret- I escaped a cult
Regret- not prosecuting my abuser when I had the chance
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM
That's so sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

I married the wrong man and it haunts me daily. I am married to a good guy that loves me and treats me well and I do care for him and love him, but I know I will never love him in the way that I love the man I let go of. I know this man loves me too and had hopes for us. But our lives are too vastly different now. I have a dh and a family. In the ten years I have known this man he has never had kids, and never married. Never even proposed to another woman, because he says he waits only for me. We both know he is wasting his time, and his youth doing this. I don't think it will ever happen for us, as badly as I wish it would. Time and fate was not our friend in this and it makes me sad. I wish I could forget him. I wish we had never met.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN