Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I'm trying to lose weight. And failing miserably. So I'm thinking about being pro ana. I need to lose 20 plus pounds within the next few weeks. I don't want to hear "it's not good for you, blah blah blah". I'm morbidly obese and I really want to shed 20 pounds for an upcoming party. Do you ladies have any tips?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Replies (241-243):
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Yes, go back in time and start losing weight in a healthy way. Sounds stupid right? Only a little less stupid than being 'pro ana'.

kjc143
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Thanks!  Just never thought about it in terms of weight loss.  But, yeah I guess to reduce calories you're reducing energy and B-12 would help.  There's my dumb moment for the day.

Quoting Anonymous:

B-12 is for energy and nutritional support.

Quoting kjc143:

Why B-12 shots, what's their purpose?

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to a weight loss clinic for appetite supressants and B-12 shots. You will be monitored weekly by a doctor and given a calorie/food handout book.

Start doing A LOT of walking! It will take some time for the weight to come off, but you will feel more confident once you know you are actively taking the right steps.

If you are morbidly obese, it's the safest route to go. Otherwise, you will just waste your time on diets that don't work and you will be vey hungry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I think you should try pro Ana it really does work. Im pro Ana and I look good!!!! Went from 242 to 120 lots of supportive websites to. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)