Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else in the "storm zone"?

Posted by   + Show Post
There's a big storm system moving through my area later tonight, and I am freaking out! My area is close to the high risk zone. Straight line winds, torrential rain, and tornados..yipee! I HATE storms, and have been super nervous all day. It doesn't help that some people around here are taking their kids and leaving...

I'm in Ohio. Anyone else?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
yep in MD.
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I'm in MD. I keep hearing that there's going to be a big storm but I haven't seen any indication of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChutterButter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

me too. It's very calm here right now. It's actually kinda nice just humid. I guess we'll see

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I am, alledgedly, but it sure doesnt look like any things going to happen. My neighbor kept saying its the calm before the storm, I guess we'll see. I'm in Ohio also...

bugsmama149
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

They've been talking about a big storm we were supposed to have today (Central Illinois) but it hasn't done anything but just be hot. If the storm is heading west then maybe we'll get it. I love storms. But with everything that's been going on lately with tornadoes, maybe I shouldn't love them so much.

BaltimoreBaby
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Yes. Maryland. 

My4Kidds
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I'm in the cincy Dayton area so we'll see.
GabbyGirlsMommy
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM
It's heading to us tomorrow. I'm in VA and traveling to MD tomorrow. In the middle of storms!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cyork2
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I'm in northern va, accuweather says bad storms are starting around.midnight tonight. I haven't watched the news so I really don't know what's coming.
Ktkazblake
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
This

Quoting misbishy:

Yep, Delaware here

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Yeah, we're in PA. Considering putting the air conditioning on, bringing everything in, and staying put tomorrow. It'll be a good day to clean if we have to.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)