Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else in the "storm zone"?

Posted by   + Show Post
There's a big storm system moving through my area later tonight, and I am freaking out! My area is close to the high risk zone. Straight line winds, torrential rain, and tornados..yipee! I HATE storms, and have been super nervous all day. It doesn't help that some people around here are taking their kids and leaving...

I'm in Ohio. Anyone else?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (121-130):
britadams10
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I'm in Maryland, I think we're good. It's supposed to rain pretty bad but that's about it.

Lilred57
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Im in northeast Indiana and we have missed out on most of it i think. thank god! Lol i was a little nervous too. i hope it misses you as well!
TeamTARDIS
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Illinois here (northern) and we are getting storms, wind, hail etc here.
liveforever
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I'm in Ohio...right on the lake. I got the text alert and the news just gave my city word to head to a safe spot. Now theyre saying its breaking up and will hit east of us. I'm downstairs waiting it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM

My dh is In Novi, Michigan on buisness and I cannot get through to him. Dunno why, my phone is messing up. I hate storms😭

Jenn_A
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM

From Oklahoma, sending prayers to all in the storms path.

Redcodex
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Bump for updates
horseap
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:09 AM

BAH!  Im NOW at work and the lights are starting to flash.  I work in a hotel so THIS is not good! $hit!

bnj03
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM

My mom is and my friend from back home just posted that a tornado was spotted heading towards Van Wert, OH

smalltowngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Well, I am officially hiding in the basement. There have been possible tornadoes in the area. Kids are fast asleep at least. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)