Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food Stamps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 356 Replies
13 moms liked this

To the people who judge the ppl on food stamps plz get over it and stop trying to feel like ur above others.  Try to mind ur own business everyone has lived a diffrerent life.  Maybe you had it easier than them and they need the help.  We won't be on it FOREVER! calm down.  When someone in line glares at me I want to punch them in the face. 

EDIT:  This post isn't about  my grammer!  Plz don't comment about it. If ur so old u can't understand it don't read or comment this lol.   I text like that too cuz it's faster most ppl do.   

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM
5 moms liked this

same looks i get when i use my wic coupons don't let them get to you mama

PEEK05
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM
7 moms liked this

If I had an EBT card and someone gave me a glare of some sort, I'd turn around and smile lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
11 moms liked this

If you type like that, you could be on them forever. Just sayin'.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My first thought as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you type like that, you could be on them forever. Just sayin'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM
5 moms liked this

its the people who ARE on them forever that make people like us, who are in need at the time, look bad.

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM
7 moms liked this

Well, If no one wants to be judged for their lifestyle choices then DONT POST IN A PUBLIC FORUM,

People who post in here are looking for VALIDATION. You post in here you are looking for validation for your poor choices that you didnt realize were so effed up because they couldnt see past their own noses.

Cochise
by Dawn on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM
9 moms liked this

If they glare at you ... tell one of your kids... sweetheart could you run to the back of the store and pick me out a nice steak ..    (:  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:21 PM
6 moms liked this
Hmm

Can't tell if you're a troll or just illiterate
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:21 PM
6 moms liked this

u tell em gurl its like shit aint nobody got time to work overtime n 2 jobs n shit i got bronchitis no one is above me cept my dh cos shit he is all banging me but he aint got no job but hes still a gud man n he smokes n drinks n the kidz get dem shit from the church so they aint need nuthin and they get da food i buy them bread and peanut butter on wic so they got food so haterz need to watch their ass cuz im freakin awesome

i punch bitches 2

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

hugs mama-I was on it for 2 mths in 2012-I hated it but needed it-we used it for desperate times called desperate measures

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN