Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me something about you (or something you do) that others might think is strange.

When we're in a tornado watch, I go through the house and make sure everything is spotless. My reason is, if a tornado hits I don't want my stuff to look like it was messy before it hit. Completely irrational and ridiculous but it helps me deal.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (51-60):
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I eat things in layers. Snickers, for example...I eat the chocolate, then the nuts and leave the plain piece of nuggat for last. Or pizza, toppings, cheese, lick the sauce, crust.
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

That's freakin amazing!!! The milk soothes my stomach.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

I love pickles, but not with milk. *gag*
When I was a kid I asked for a jar of pickles for Christmas. Sitting under the tree was the largest jar of pickles I'd ever seen.

Quoting petitekatie:

I eat pickles, with a glass of pickle juice and a glass of milk...

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM
It totally is! And it would make sense if there was some kind of event that caused it, or someone I didn't like wore them, but there's nothing. I'm just nuts lol.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Random. lol

Quoting MamaJess9:

I can't deal with black socks, like men's dress socks. They gross me out. I have no idea why lol.
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I also clean the house spotless when ever planning to go out somewhere, just in case. Also I take pictures of my belongings on a weekly bases, for just in case.

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My DD does that and it makes me crazy!!!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I eat things in layers. Snickers, for example...I eat the chocolate, then the nuts and leave the plain piece of nuggat for last. Or pizza, toppings, cheese, lick the sauce, crust.
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM
My nickname growing up was Cow.

Quoting Des10ed2b:

i have tattoos of cows on my feet. yes. seriously.

huneebadger
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I will have to give that a try, thanks for the tip!

Quoting MissMia22:

Mix it with ranch its yummy

Quoting huneebadger:

I just bought a bottle of Sriracha and have been putting it on everything! Eggs, pizza, kraft dinner to name a few!

Quoting alison35:

That's funny. I eat everything with frank's hot sauce. Lol. And I mean everything! Lol

Quoting WhySoSalty:

I put Heinz 57 on everything.

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I was going to just 'like' this but I didn't want you to think I condoned this nastiness. Seriously, yuck. lol

Quoting Crymsm:

I put ketchup on spaghetti and tacos...
Kitschy
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL, I brush my teeth before I leave the house, every time. Even if I just came home for a few minutes, I have to brush my teeth before I leave again.

photo cff93b12-86de-46b2-be52-d4be4609e9b7_zpsf2ed7349.jpg

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:38 PM

When I eat veggies like pees, corn,carrots and so on.. I count them and make sure its an even #.its like that with French fries,sprinkles on my ice cream,well just about everything I guess..I hate that I have to do that..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured