Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

karma is good!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My ex is now 15 grand in the hole for CS. He has tried to play games with me now for almost 2 years. My DS cool before in September and his father was nowhere to be found for two years of his life. He wanted to be daddy of the year and his wife even had my son calling her mama. And why shouldn't she? She's his step mom after all. His step mom was taking him for visits while they were separated. his daddy wasn't even living in the same house.
They both thought it was best if I just gave them my son because it I live in such dirty conditions. I know what my son I don't interact with him ever. What can I teach my kids about a good job ethic because I only work at Walmart.
I tried to be one of those moms that as long as you left me alone I wouldn't bother you with child support. But as soon as they started to bully me I decided he needs to pay up. He wants to be daddy of the year he can financially support his child.
Rant over. have a good night everyone because I know I will be.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM

confused

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Sorry. LOL. Its really a loooong story. I told him when I was pregnant, to leave me and DS alone if he wasn't going to be around for DS. He did that for 2 years. Now he wants to be daddy of the year by allowing his wife to make DS call her mom. And they split last summer but no one told so she was still taking DS for visits with his dad, except dad had moved out.
Now I filed for cs.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

confused

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Well good, he needs to pay support.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. LOL. Its really a loooong story. I told him when I was pregnant, to leave me and DS alone if he wasn't going to be around for DS. He did that for 2 years. Now he wants to be daddy of the year by allowing his wife to make DS call her mom. And they split last summer but no one told so she was still taking DS for visits with his dad, except dad had moved out.
Now I filed for cs.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

confused

With light and love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)