Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crazy wrap thing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Has anybody heard about those wrap things that are supposed to tone and tighten your tummy? Does anybody know if they actually work?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Seen them advertised. Thought about doing them. But they are only temporary.

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
i know a few ppl that sell them but it seems to me they just suck the water out of u i dont know many of their customers that have had lasting results just the day or two after. but i guess there different on everyone so might as well give it a try.
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I want to try them! I know if you follow the guidlines for maintaining the loss then it works! I hope to hear from people who have done it though!

britadams10
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM

My friend used to sleep with an ace bandage wrapped around her belly. It worked pretty well but it would eventually fade.

loisl25
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I.d.k. if you mean the goop you slather on or the vinyl thingy, but I have the vinyl thingy. I can't bring myself to use it long enough to really see if it works. All the sweating and rashes gets to be not worth it after about a day of wearing it.
Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Two of my friends sell them and swear they work but they have only used them for about a month.  I don't know if I can even use it while breastfeeding?

ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I want to try their butt ones. Lol. Or use them on my thighs. But I don't want to waste the money.
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I did one and lost 6 inches and its stayed off.. That was 3 months ago
bluerose26
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM
The itworks website says not recommended for nursing mothers :/

Quoting Kellileanne:

Two of my friends sell them and swear they work but they have only used them for about a month.  I don't know if I can even use it while breastfeeding?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes they work. 

But it depends. 

Like for me, they didn't work for me because I was on anti depressants, and they have other things other then wraps. 

I used fat fighters and thermofit for about three months, and I lost weight, and haven't gained that weight back. 

I also use the defining gel, which helps with lighting up your stretch marks. I'm pregnant, and can still use the gel, and the regulars, which help you poop. 

Yes my doctor approved it, because everything is 100% natural. 

Sorry, my mom sells the stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)