Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate that dh's coworker is a female!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies
Why because I don't like the fact he spends more alone time with her in one day then we do in a week...I don't think it is right for a married man to be spending so much alone time with another women especially a single women co worker or not....there is even times when they have to go away for training together same hotel different rooms and it just doesn't seem ok....I know he isn't cheating, but that is not the point
Does your dh have a female coworker that he has to spend a lot of alone time with?

I just think it bothers me because like I said he spends more time alone with her then me, plus the trainings for them are alot like a vacation they train 2-5 hours a day then off to do whatever they want until the next day ans some of these are a week or two long and that means the weekends off in between...and we never get to go on vacation so instead he gets to enjoy these things with her instead of me
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM

My DH has no female co workers at all. 

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM
My ex did....hence the word, ex. Not saying yours will do anything though.
starlight91
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM

The only female co workers are in the office. 1 dh calls the warthog and the other he's known for yrs through my family & church.Both about 20 yrs older then him..lol

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Yes but they are all in their sixties or older thank god. I would be jealous!
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very lucky that my husband is a truck driver and no females there. I'm. It complaining.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I work with a ton of females and males, but we never travel together or are alone much with any of them. Hell I see penises all night long. Dh is okay with that. (hospital)

He drives truck and is usually alone unless there's another dude. I wouldn't much like it in your shoes either. At all in fact. Everyone's comfort level is different. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for yous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM

what does he do?.. its hard for me to answer  bc my dh is a blue collar guy.. he only works with guys ONLY and ALWAYS yes he spends more time with them than me but  he is working.. same as your dh.. but they arent woman..  i never had that issue so i cnat honetsly say how id feel. i dont feel jealous of his male coworkers getting to work with him.. well  hmm i guess i  do but not int he way you feel its not sexual i just feel i miss him  he is my best friend &  they get to spend more time  than i do & i wish i could be with him that much.   they  never travel but they  do overnights/doubles sometimes again, no woman though.. maybe  youre feeling like me?  just envious of the time spent  that you miss but you're  focusing on the fact its a female?

FL2AK
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this
No, but I often have to travel with male coworkers. It just isn't a big deal.
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Yes an she's his boss, he hates her lol. She's his coworker. If you want him to make money, chill.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM
3 moms liked this

I think that is silly.  I work in a male dominated profession and all my co-workers are men.  Frequently I have to go on business travel with them.  Nothing unprofessional has ever happened.

I have known some crazy ass, jealous wives though.  I had one engineer working for me and he was in my office for a meeting.  His wife called (as she did about 20 times a day checking up on him) and she heard my voice in the background.  She flipped out and started screaming so loud we could all hear it across the room telling her husband he 'better put that damn woman on the phone".  I asked him to leave the office until he could be more professional.  He nearly lost his job because of his crazy wife.  From that point on he wasn't allowed to have his phone on while in the office.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)