Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you shave your hooha?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 207 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you shave your pubic hair?

Options:

Yes, all of it

I trim the hedges

Bushy and beautiful

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 392

View Results

My sister and I were talking about this tonight. She's newly single, and we wanna know what's expected out there.

Edit: Thanks for all the posts ladies! Apparently my sister is seeing someone. He's 37 and I'm not sure what she plans to do now that we've seen all these results! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Depends on the age I would guess, Many men in their 40's expect something different more natural where as a man in his 20's expects Brazilian lol. 

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this
All natural. I've only been with dh and he doesn't care. He said once when I asked him about "you don't ask me to shave mine, I wont ask you to yours."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm always completely shaved, although trying to maintain that 8 months pregnant is hard. I don't like having hair down there and my man also prefers it shaved. I keep it shaved mostly for my personal preference-I think having a bush is disgusting. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I keep mine shaved.
lidibolton
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM

yep

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I started in high school because I was on the dance team and it was required (otherwise you can sometimes see it when we were wearing leotards and it looked unprofessional) and now it's just a habit. 

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I don't shave it.  I had it lasered into a cute little landing strip.  That isn't an option in the poll though.

luvkaden07
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Haha! I totally remember being all big prego and still attempting to shave, not sure how good I did but it was done! Lol

Quoting MochaBerry24:

I'm always completely shaved, although trying to maintain that 8 months pregnant is hard. I don't like having hair down there and my man also prefers it shaved. I keep it shaved mostly for my personal preference-I think having a bush is disgusting. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I prefer it natural.I'll trim it though before wearing a swimsuit.Hair 'down there' doesn't gross me out at all.What does really disgust me is arm pit hair.

panther79
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i've always thought body hair is gross. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured