Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my brother is a complete loser

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

seriously and its all my stbsils fault......before he met her,never liked video games,had actual friends,hated harry potter and lord of the rings (and crap like it). now he doesnt leave the house unless shes with him because "its not fair",plays video games like one of those fat gamer memes,and is getting fucking lord of the rings wedding bands.....he's a total loser, i miss my brother before he met this wanna be goth chick whos actually a complete and total anti social gamer freak,who wrote stories when she was 7 about people killing eachother.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ragdoll13
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh, did your brother inherit a beautiful, FULLY paid for house, with taxes paid a few years in advance?  Did he sell that house for 1/3 of the value to follow a crappy band across the country?  Did your parents have to pick him up some 300 miles away from home because he ran out of money and sold his dang car to keep seeing the band?     Does he work a minimum wage part time job and live at home still?    

Cuz that right there, is a complete loser.

However, have you tried talking to your brother?  Maybe pointing out how you miss the old him and how he's changed could work. . . . 

MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM

..What's wrong with liking video games? Maybe that stuff is a little nerdy, but everyone has a little bit of "nerd" in them. Have you actually gotten to know this girl? Maybe you should just talk to your brother, and how you miss the old him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Quoting ragdoll13:

Uh, did your brother inherit a beautiful, FULLY paid for house, with taxes paid a few years in advance?  Did he sell that house for 1/3 of the value to follow a crappy band across the country?  Did your parents have to pick him up some 300 miles away from home because he ran out of money and sold his dang car to keep seeing the band?     Does he work a minimum wage part time job and live at home still?    

Cuz that right there, is a complete loser.

However, have you tried talking to your brother?  Maybe pointing out how you miss the old him and how he's changed could work. . . . 

i have talked to him,he doesnt seem to notice or care that he's gained like 50 pounds just going to work going home playing video games day after day

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Quoting MomToDarienne:

..What's wrong with liking video games? Maybe that stuff is a little nerdy, but everyone has a little bit of "nerd" in them. Have you actually gotten to know this girl? Maybe you should just talk to your brother, and how you miss the old him. 

i wouldnt know about the story thing if i didnt get to know her.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
My brother doesn't even talk too me anymore because of his stupid ass gf. She totally & completly trapped him by getting pregnant & moving in with him. Now he has no friends, works & takes care of his baby. She told him it was her & their baby or me (sister) he has not talked to me since.

He used too be my best friend.

You should talk to yours before she gets pregnant!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM

So tell us how fat they are too.

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Does he have a job? Is he smoking crack or something equally as bad? Does he have an ads of children he refuses to care for? The things you've listed don't make him a loser in the least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So tell us how fat they are too.

he's like 240, shes 150 so not fat at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Quoting bmw29:

Does he have a job? Is he smoking crack or something equally as bad? Does he have an ads of children he refuses to care for? The things you've listed don't make him a loser in the least.

to us and everyone that knew him before he met her,yes he's a total loser

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
4 moms liked this
I stopped reading when you said lord of the rings and harry potter are crap.

Smh...maybe you are the loser
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)