Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bath & Body Works you torture me...

Posted by   + Show Post
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:22 AM

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I like the classic smells like Country Apple and Plumeria. You used to be able to buy them online, but now they stopped making them completely. I also went crazy stocking up on Day Lily from VS when that was discontinued. That was something like 10 years ago and I still miss it.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Honey Sweetheart and the other two scents from the Sweethearts collection. :( it smells AMAZING! I'm so sad to see it discontinue!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

What scent?

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Lmao! Then don't go on their website right now. I just bought 7 things and only spent $19.98.....lol

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Yes, yes I do. I even started leaving my wallet out in the car and only taking cash in. When that failed I started parking on the other end of the mall. When that stopped working I left my whole wallet at home with the exception of cash and my drivers license. Sigh. Living only 2 miles from the mall, it's only a matter of time before that stops working. 

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:24 AM

At 18 I got my first CC. I did great. At 20 I got a VS CC... which I could use at B&BW. Biggest mistake ever. Put me in debt. lol oh well. I learned my lesson. But that place is AMAZING! I LOVE their foot creams.

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I think I just saw country apple and plumeria online in their 75% off sale!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I like the classic smells like Country Apple and Plumeria. You used to be able to buy them online, but now they stopped making them completely. I also went crazy stocking up on Day Lily from VS when that was discontinued. That was something like 10 years ago and I still miss it.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Honey Sweetheart and the other two scents from the Sweethearts collection. :( it smells AMAZING! I'm so sad to see it discontinue!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

What scent?

emmypaige
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Screw BB&W ours has been closed for remodeling since April, and won't reopen until next month. Wth!
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Yup right now! A BUNCH of their stuff is super cheap. I paid $2.75 for lotion and body wash and $3 for foaming hand soap!

Quoting Anonymous:

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

CuriousArentYa
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Thanks, I don't usually order off of the website because I don't like to pay for shipping. Besides I have been spending so much money lately I just need to stop. 

Quoting heavenly1462:

Lmao! Then don't go on their website right now. I just bought 7 things and only spent $19.98.....lol
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Order online :)

Quoting emmypaige:

Screw BB&W ours has been closed for remodeling since April, and won't reopen until next month. Wth!
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I did that once with a kohls card when I turned 18. Lmao

Quoting sugarcrisp:

At 18 I got my first CC. I did great. At 20 I got a VS CC... which I could use at B&BW. Biggest mistake ever. Put me in debt. lol oh well. I learned my lesson. But that place is AMAZING! I LOVE their foot creams.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN