Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bath & Body Works you torture me...

Posted by   + Show Post
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
XnikoX
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I've never had a problem when I did use their lotion. Then again I'm really particular now about what I use lotion wise. I don't buy their lotion any more and have never bought their body wash. I use hempz lotion. Works so much better.

Quoting Stephd710:

No their lotion gives me a rash and the body wash dries my skin out. Ick.

NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Off to check it out :D

Quoting heavenly1462:

I think I just saw country apple and plumeria online in their 75% off sale!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I like the classic smells like Country Apple and Plumeria. You used to be able to buy them online, but now they stopped making them completely. I also went crazy stocking up on Day Lily from VS when that was discontinued. That was something like 10 years ago and I still miss it.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Honey Sweetheart and the other two scents from the Sweethearts collection. :( it smells AMAZING! I'm so sad to see it discontinue!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

What scent?

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I am so glad my husband doesn't feel that way. He would rather spend money on the good stuff (he calls it). The wallflowers always have our house smelling so good. People complement us all the time and I think he likes that :)

Quoting Anonymous:

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

emmypaige
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Then I have to see items add up in my cart.. It's more fun to set it up on the counter, and just not look at the total at checkout. Really though what kind of store closes that long to revamp? It's in a nice shopping center, and looked fine to me before.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Order online :)

Quoting emmypaige:

Screw BB&W ours has been closed for remodeling since April, and won't reopen until next month. Wth!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Are they still having it on Friday? That's pay day and you bet your ass that's where I'll be. I bought my six year old one of their shower gels and she is in LOVE.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Yup right now! A BUNCH of their stuff is super cheap. I paid $2.75 for lotion and body wash and $3 for foaming hand soap!

Quoting Anonymous:

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Mobile Photo

See they have it online!
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

lol my mom tried warning me but those damned sales! They got me every time! And talk about perfect to get gifts for somebody (cough cough my mother) who has everything and you can't figure anything out for birthdays or Christmas.

Quoting heavenly1462:

I did that once with a kohls card when I turned 18. Lmao

Quoting sugarcrisp:

At 18 I got my first CC. I did great. At 20 I got a VS CC... which I could use at B&BW. Biggest mistake ever. Put me in debt. lol oh well. I learned my lesson. But that place is AMAZING! I LOVE their foot creams.

letstalk747
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

yup

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I just screen shotted it to show you. Lol they have country apple and plumeria online for $3 each :)

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Off to check it out :D

Quoting heavenly1462:

I think I just saw country apple and plumeria online in their 75% off sale!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I like the classic smells like Country Apple and Plumeria. You used to be able to buy them online, but now they stopped making them completely. I also went crazy stocking up on Day Lily from VS when that was discontinued. That was something like 10 years ago and I still miss it.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Honey Sweetheart and the other two scents from the Sweethearts collection. :( it smells AMAZING! I'm so sad to see it discontinue!

Quoting NoahandEliza:

What scent?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Im hiding anon for this but we have bottles of it here for work that finds its way home with me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)