Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bath & Body Works you torture me...

Posted by   + Show Post
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:30 AM

They torture me as I am allergic to both Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter. Thus cannot use their lovely lotions.

lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I have an outlet store near me and their everyday prices are similar to 75% off sale prices. I usually stock up once every three months. I make gift baskets out of them or send my sister some overseas. I rarely keep much of what I buy but I agree, it's hard to just stop at one body wash, one lotion or one spray. The product I am most addicted to buying are their candles!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I can't go into bath and body works without my.husband....I'd blow his whole paycheck there if I could.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:31 AM

LOL He hates lotions and perfumes, well not that I smell nice but that I have all these fragrences. I always come home from a yankee or b&bw trip and make him smell everything. The look on his face when DD started using the stuff was priceless.

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

I am so glad my husband doesn't feel that way. He would rather spend money on the good stuff (he calls it). The wallflowers always have our house smelling so good. People complement us all the time and I think he likes that :)

Quoting Anonymous:

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Which scent did they discontinue now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Must join B&BW Anonymous

TEIMSfamily
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

In our area they put one bottle of the regular and then like 80 million of the chocolate mint. We just want the plan old peppermint.

Quoting heavenly1462:

They have a TON of cucumber melon on sale right now online! Its like $3 for a bottle of body wash and lotion! They also still have twisted peppermint around Christmas time. I have some of it in my cabinet. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

not since they took away their cucumber melon and do not stock their shelves (in my area) with their twisted peppermint. I am on strike. Except my sil did give me a white citrus that is amazing! still

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I'm not sure how long the sale goes to. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Are they still having it on Friday? That's pay day and you bet your ass that's where I'll be. I bought my six year old one of their shower gels and she is in LOVE.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Yup right now! A BUNCH of their stuff is super cheap. I paid $2.75 for lotion and body wash and $3 for foaming hand soap!

Quoting Anonymous:

They are having a 75% off sale? What the fuck is this ugh I just spent like $50 there for Mother's Day, on myself. Got in trouble with dH because he thinks $50 for "smelly shit" is ridiculous.

And don't get me started on that god forasken yankee candle company and their summer scents of glorious doom

im_2_xblessed
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Lol.. I feel your pain.. I bought some log the warm vanilla sugar lotion with glitter, that you control how much or how little you want of it mixed.. My bf looked at me and he says 2 bottles of lotion when you have other ones?? I told him if vampires can "sparkle" and get away with it why can't I? Besides it's 2 for the price of 1... They were half off ;)
So yes I do love their stuff.. Planning on shopping online though and getting more goodies.. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Damn you. I wouldn't have known about this until I opened this post..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured