Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bath & Body Works you torture me...

Posted by   + Show Post
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
CuriousArentYa
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:38 AM

When we lived with my mom for a while he got his fill of "Oh Christmas Tree" smell by Claire Burke during the Christmas. My mom loves it, has the oil, potpourri, room spray and etc. When we closed on our house he said that I could have whatever I want with the exception of Christmas Tree scent. It kills me because so many of the Christmas scents that I like, smell like Christmas Tree. The look on his face when he comes home if I get too close to the Christmas tree scent is hilarious. 

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL He hates lotions and perfumes, well not that I smell nice but that I have all these fragrences. I always come home from a yankee or b&bw trip and make him smell everything. The look on his face when DD started using the stuff was priceless.

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Yeah that's the only crappy thing about online shopping. They also have a promo going on that if you spend $40 you get $10 off!!!

And yeah that's a long time for a remodel!

Quoting emmypaige:

Then I have to see items add up in my cart.. It's more fun to set it up on the counter, and just not look at the total at checkout. Really though what kind of store closes that long to revamp? It's in a nice shopping center, and looked fine to me before.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Order online :)

Quoting emmypaige:

Screw BB&W ours has been closed for remodeling since April, and won't reopen until next month. Wth!

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Lmao! My grandparents get me bath and body stuff for every xmas and bday cause they know it love it! And I have a hard time passing up on good sales too!

Quoting sugarcrisp:

lol my mom tried warning me but those damned sales! They got me every time! And talk about perfect to get gifts for somebody (cough cough my mother) who has everything and you can't figure anything out for birthdays or Christmas.

Quoting heavenly1462:

I did that once with a kohls card when I turned 18. Lmao

Quoting sugarcrisp:

At 18 I got my first CC. I did great. At 20 I got a VS CC... which I could use at B&BW. Biggest mistake ever. Put me in debt. lol oh well. I learned my lesson. But that place is AMAZING! I LOVE their foot creams.

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Omg. Haha that's naughty!

Quoting Anonymous:

Im hiding anon for this but we have bottles of it here for work that finds its way home with me. 

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM

My grandmother got me the Forever Red line for Christmas. A-MAAAAZING.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Lmao! My grandparents get me bath and body stuff for every xmas and bday cause they know it love it! And I have a hard time passing up on good sales too!

Quoting sugarcrisp:

lol my mom tried warning me but those damned sales! They got me every time! And talk about perfect to get gifts for somebody (cough cough my mother) who has everything and you can't figure anything out for birthdays or Christmas.

Quoting heavenly1462:

I did that once with a kohls card when I turned 18. Lmao

Quoting sugarcrisp:

At 18 I got my first CC. I did great. At 20 I got a VS CC... which I could use at B&BW. Biggest mistake ever. Put me in debt. lol oh well. I learned my lesson. But that place is AMAZING! I LOVE their foot creams.

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Exactly. Its so hard to walk out with just two things...especially during the 75% off sales. I love their candles too...I just wish they weren't $20 each.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

I have an outlet store near me and their everyday prices are similar to 75% off sale prices. I usually stock up once every three months. I make gift baskets out of them or send my sister some overseas. I rarely keep much of what I buy but I agree, it's hard to just stop at one body wash, one lotion or one spray. The product I am most addicted to buying are their candles!

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Its easy to do!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't go into bath and body works without my.husband....I'd blow his whole paycheck there if I could.
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM
The Sweetheart Series. My favorite is the Honey Sweetheart. It smells sweet like candy and flowers...I can't explain it. But I LOVE it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Which scent did they discontinue now?

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Yeah that's a lot of body spray. Lol my cabinet is more full...I think I need to join b&bw anonymous. Ha

Quoting Anonymous:

Must join B&BW Anonymous

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Well that definitely sucks! The stores here have TONS of the twisted peppermint stocked. Also the vanilla bean noel. I like that one during the holidays too.

Quoting TEIMSfamily:

In our area they put one bottle of the regular and then like 80 million of the chocolate mint. We just want the plan old peppermint.

Quoting heavenly1462:

They have a TON of cucumber melon on sale right now online! Its like $3 for a bottle of body wash and lotion! They also still have twisted peppermint around Christmas time. I have some of it in my cabinet. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

not since they took away their cucumber melon and do not stock their shelves (in my area) with their twisted peppermint. I am on strike. Except my sil did give me a white citrus that is amazing! still

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN