Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bath & Body Works you torture me...

Posted by   + Show Post
With your 75% off sales! Prices are so good that I just want to buy tons of everything and fill my cart with a bajillion things! Then I go home only to realize I have no room in the cabinet because its full of bath & body stuff I bought from the last sale! I love love love their stuff! It just so happens they are discontinuing my favorite scent, so I just stocked up on it!

Does anyone else have this problem? Please say you do! Haha
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (71-75):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I don't, I used to though. I have celiac disease and they have a form of gluten in their products. So no more for me.
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Oh ok. Gotcha!

Quoting bellaamore:

Quoting heavenly1462:

What do you mean by "fake crap"? Its not like its dollar store perfume. I guess I'm confused. Lol But yeah my perfume lasts forever too.

Quoting bellaamore:

I bought a bottle of bali mango spray. I tend to stay away from fke crap like they sale. I only boughtit because it was $2.75 and i use one small bottle of perfume per like 15 years and it smelled nice.

Its all chemical laden man made crap. Thats what i mean.
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Yeah they have like all the older scents online. Juniper breeze was always one of my faves for body wash. They even brought back the wildberry dahlia foaming hand soap. That's my favorite! It reminds me of sweet pea with a twist.

Quoting darlula:

Woah! Awesome! I'm gonna have a lookie. I liked the candles for that. I save my body for Sweet Pea. Lmao

Quoting heavenly1462:

They have juniper breeze online! Its $3!!!

Quoting darlula:

I miss Juniper Breeze!
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Mobile Photo

This was just the smelly good stuff. Not to mention the soaps, face peels and candle holders!! I spent $127. Saved $118!
Then went to khols and spent around $60 something, saved around $140? I think?
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)