Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he tried to hide the carseat

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
because i found someone whos willing to teach me how to drive and since we have toddlers ive to bring them with me tomorrow to practice driving and guess what..he took the carseat out of our car and tried to hide it.i found it though.wth.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
im_2_xblessed
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
He's a controlling ass.. You need to tell him, what if there was an emergency and I needed to take the child to a drs... What am I supposed to do?? Call you and wait while you decide if you can leave? Or if I take the ambulance I still need a way to get home? Either way it's not right you are keeping me under lock and key..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
he is a class A-hole.. so tired of him controlling my life

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

im referring to my husband.he wont teach me and gives me hard time on driving so when i found a friend willing to teach me he wasnt so happy.he hid the kids carseat tonight.

Quoting jen2112:

Maybe he doesn't want to go. Or maybe he is scared to be in the car or something.

What a jerk!

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone who doesn't know how to drive either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd learn to drive and get far away from him. I've seen this many times before and that is first sign to he wants you trapped and stuck in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Or maybe he just thinks you shouldn't be learning how to drive with children in the vehicle with you.
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:49 AM

You can't really blame him can you he wants to keep his kids safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:49 AM
i told him that a lot of times.he got hospitalized when i was pregnant and i had to beg people to bring me and pick me up from and to the hospital

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

He's a controlling ass.. You need to tell him, what if there was an emergency and I needed to take the child to a drs... What am I supposed to do?? Call you and wait while you decide if you can leave? Or if I take the ambulance I still need a way to get home? Either way it's not right you are keeping me under lock and key..

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Controlling ass. Leave now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacandjay
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM
How old are you, and why dont you know how to drive?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM
we had practice 3x in 3 months with the kids on thr car.no choice as we have nobody to watch them. hes the one who keeps pushing i need to go fast when he knows i barely practice and i have someone who will be there to teach me anyway

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone who doesn't know how to drive either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)