Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he tried to hide the carseat

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
because i found someone whos willing to teach me how to drive and since we have toddlers ive to bring them with me tomorrow to practice driving and guess what..he took the carseat out of our car and tried to hide it.i found it though.wth.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM
What the hell. Why would you learn to drive with your children in the car???

Only on cafe mom is this shit normal and accepted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM
ive been enduring it for almost 5 years.no more

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd learn to drive and get far away from him. I've seen this many times before and that is first sign to he wants you trapped and stuck in the house.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Well - I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone learning to drive.  And learning to drive is stressful enough for YOU without having kids in the car.

Really - I don't think people should be allowed to drive with kids until they have about 5 years driving experience.  It would save a lot more kids than carseats.

jen2112
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

im referring to my husband.he wont teach me and gives me hard time on driving so when i found a friend willing to teach me he wasnt so happy.he hid the kids carseat tonight.

Quoting jen2112:

Maybe he doesn't want to go. Or maybe he is scared to be in the car or something.

Learn to drive anyway. There is no way he should try to get you to not drive. Work really hard and do your best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM
because i have no family and just one friend whose willing to let me practice on her suv. where will i leave my kids?husband is working anf wven if hes off he wont watch the kids while i practice.wwyd?

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell. Why would you learn to drive with your children in the car???

Only on cafe mom is this shit normal and accepted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM
i can drive.i just need to practice on the road.and intersections.

Quoting jen2112:

Quoting Anonymous:

im referring to my husband.he wont teach me and gives me hard time on driving so when i found a friend willing to teach me he wasnt so happy.he hid the kids carseat tonight.

Quoting jen2112:

Maybe he doesn't want to go. Or maybe he is scared to be in the car or something.

Learn to drive anyway. There is no way he should try to get you to not drive. Work really hard and do your best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM
where do u want me to leave my kids then?i am a sahm.ive no money to hire a nanny and no family here.lucky enougj ive one friend who will help me practice.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Well - I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone learning to drive.  And learning to drive is stressful enough for YOU without having kids in the car.

Really - I don't think people should be allowed to drive with kids until they have about 5 years driving experience.  It would save a lot more kids than carseats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM
he is the one who would tell me to speed up when we practice before and the kids are with is.3x in 3 months...and tjwn converse with me while im practicing trying to distract me.

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

You can't really blame him can you he wants to keep his kids safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM
i cant leave.ive no family no money no job no drivers license no car..he controls the finances

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Controlling ass. Leave now.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Find a womans shelter. They are there to help.

Quoting Anonymous:

i cant leave.ive no family no money no job no drivers license no car..he controls the finances

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Controlling ass. Leave now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN