Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he tried to hide the carseat

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
because i found someone whos willing to teach me how to drive and since we have toddlers ive to bring them with me tomorrow to practice driving and guess what..he took the carseat out of our car and tried to hide it.i found it though.wth.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM
It's illegal here to learn to drive with anyone but the person with their full license doing the teaching.
Sammi20
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Geez that's messed up lol is he afraid you are a bad driver or just doesn't want you to drive in the first place?? Maybe you should get a babysitter while you practice?

im_2_xblessed
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:08 AM
You need to learn to drive so he can't control you in that way.. I really wish you the best..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I would pay a babysitter or not learn how to drive, seriously. There are usually laws about it anyway. Know why? Because it is dangerous.

Quoting Anonymous:

because i have no family and just one friend whose willing to let me practice on her suv. where will i leave my kids?husband is working anf wven if hes off he wont watch the kids while i practice.wwyd?

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell. Why would you learn to drive with your children in the car???

Only on cafe mom is this shit normal and accepted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:21 AM

nikkki?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:22 AM
good.u can hand me the money to pay the babysitter.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would pay a babysitter or not learn how to drive, seriously. There are usually laws about it anyway. Know why? Because it is dangerous.

Quoting Anonymous:

because i have no family and just one friend whose willing to let me practice on her suv. where will i leave my kids?husband is working anf wven if hes off he wont watch the kids while i practice.wwyd?

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell. Why would you learn to drive with your children in the car???

Only on cafe mom is this shit normal and accepted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:23 AM
thank u.believe me i wont put my kids in danger or want them hurt in anyway.

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

You need to learn to drive so he can't control you in that way.. I really wish you the best..

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:23 AM
that's weird. I don't drive often. I've known how to drive since I was a teenager but I'm kind of afraid to do it. My husband is always after me to drive more. He hates be my chauffeur.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I basically taught myself to drive when I was 12. It isn't that hard. Dont be scared to ask questions. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quick
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:25 AM
not unless hes physically abusive.otherwise ur not a priority.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Find a womans shelter. They are there to help.

Quoting Anonymous:

i cant leave.ive no family no money no job no drivers license no car..he controls the finances

Quoting bowribbonmama:

Controlling ass. Leave now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)