Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he tried to hide the carseat

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
because i found someone whos willing to teach me how to drive and since we have toddlers ive to bring them with me tomorrow to practice driving and guess what..he took the carseat out of our car and tried to hide it.i found it though.wth.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Replies (41-50):
im_2_xblessed
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM
it's not that hard to learn to drive, I learned early bc we lived way out in
The country.. And it was important for me to.. Only thing was.. Since it wasn't legal when we moved to the city and Took drivers Ed, they wanted to know how I knew how to drive.. Have your friend take you to a country road and practice there a lot.. It helps out...you have very few cars if any, and you can take your time and go the speed limit or slower, keep me posted on how this all goes
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM
i can drive.but ive never been on intersections and main roads

Quoting Anonymous:

I basically taught myself to drive when I was 12. It isn't that hard. Dont be scared to ask questions. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quick

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:28 AM

if u are just learning to drive why the fuck would u take your kids in the car.. thats not safe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:31 AM
i'm sorry, but if you are learning to drive, you do not need kids distracting you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

we had practice 3x in 3 months with the kids on thr car.no choice as we have nobody to watch them. hes the one who keeps pushing i need to go fast when he knows i barely practice and i have someone who will be there to teach me anyway

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone who doesn't know how to drive either.

My dad kept pulling this crap with me and it ended in a huge friggen blowup (me yelling at him.) I had barely driven at all and he wanted me to be driving through major intersections and shit and I told him I wasn't ready and he just kept yelling at me. I finally just saved up the money and paid for a driving instructor at a driving school. Much better scenario.

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Your dh is a pathetic, immature, controlling jerk.
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:38 AM
lol this reply is hilarious. I had my oldest at 18 I didn't get my license till I was 19 and I am now 31 I have never caused an accident nor have I gotten a single ticket. I was a single mom how else was suppose to take her to appointments and to daycare?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Well - I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone learning to drive.  And learning to drive is stressful enough for YOU without having kids in the car.

Really - I don't think people should be allowed to drive with kids until they have about 5 years driving experience.  It would save a lot more kids than carseats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:45 AM
we live in a country right now.a small developing town. but ill keep u posted

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

it's not that hard to learn to drive, I learned early bc we lived way out in

The country.. And it was important for me to.. Only thing was.. Since it wasn't legal when we moved to the city and Took drivers Ed, they wanted to know how I knew how to drive.. Have your friend take you to a country road and practice there a lot.. It helps out...you have very few cars if any, and you can take your time and go the speed limit or slower, keep me posted on how this all goes

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:48 AM
that sounds like my husband.he barely let me practice then all of a sudden will put me in a busy intersection and ive to stay on the speed limit of 55mph..im like i just practice twice in 2 months! hed yell at me saying i just am impossible and i have no sense of driving

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

we had practice 3x in 3 months with the kids on thr car.no choice as we have nobody to watch them. hes the one who keeps pushing i need to go fast when he knows i barely practice and i have someone who will be there to teach me anyway

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone who doesn't know how to drive either.

My dad kept pulling this crap with me and it ended in a huge friggen blowup (me yelling at him.) I had barely driven at all and he wanted me to be driving through major intersections and shit and I told him I wasn't ready and he just kept yelling at me. I finally just saved up the money and paid for a driving instructor at a driving school. Much better scenario.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM
some people dont understand and never been in our shoes i guess

Quoting Mazie0723:

lol this reply is hilarious. I had my oldest at 18 I didn't get my license till I was 19 and I am now 31 I have never caused an accident nor have I gotten a single ticket. I was a single mom how else was suppose to take her to appointments and to daycare?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Well - I wouldn't want my kids in the car with someone learning to drive.  And learning to drive is stressful enough for YOU without having kids in the car.

Really - I don't think people should be allowed to drive with kids until they have about 5 years driving experience.  It would save a lot more kids than carseats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)